Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade on currency markets from the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone or iPad!
The mobile trading platform allows you to perform trading operations and analyze currency quotes using technical indicators and graphical objects.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Trading from charts in iPad
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 4 and trade on currency markets!
Multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
5 Stars IF lines didn’t randomly move
Feature rich, does everything most traders would want, I appreciate the pivot points comments others make, but for me the only problem is a bug relating to drawing objects and specifically lines, they move or disappear completely! There is also a bug when you first select a new object and change a property such as colour, you draw the object then it disappears, you have go to the object list, find it in a random place, reselect, save and then it appears again!
I haven’t worked out what causes my main issue of the lines moving, something to do with going to the month or week timeframe then going back to the 15min. Also appears to happen when I switch currency pairs and go to different timeframes. I see no reason why the lines on one pair affect another’s!
I’ve missed opportunities so far but luckily not lost money, although that’s a matter of time!
Note: I’ve read far too many bad reviews of this product where the person is complaining about their broker or a broker related issue, MetaTrader is not to blame for that!
I write very few reviews so please consider how much of an issue I’m having that I have written this.
Device: iPhone 7 256GB IOS 11 and now 12
Needs a few quality of life changes
App itself is good. Some reviews here are negative but this is more about the trades they’ve made - I’ve withdrew my profits everyday without any issues. A big issue is the broker you’re with, choose wisely.
The app itself is straight forward enough and self explanatory. One thing I’d like is the ability to sort quotes by grouping or alphabetical order, to have say all GBP> or USD> trades next to each other. It does let you rearrange them yourself but you have to manually do it for each one so not the best. No complaints other than that.
Improvements every trader would like to see
Decent app, but could be MUCH MUCH better in terms of functionality, considering this is the most widely used FX trading app. For instance; where is the PIVOT POINT indicator?!?! (PP, R1, R2, S1, S2 etc). Pivot points are used by most trading professionals as one of the main go-to technical tools for forming a directional bias (including key S/R levels)
Daily PP’s are important to see on the M5 timeframe to garner a daily bias for that day. Please implement a pivot point indicator to be set either at GBP 12am or NYC time. Pretty simple indicator to create with multiple benefits for the retail trader.
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 19.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2001-2018 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.