Meteo360 Augmented Weather Reality
By Stefano Zingarini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meteo360 lets you see the weather on your location (using GPS) and check also around you 15-30-50 km away.
- All Cities Supported!
- No configuration needed!
- Full Augmented Reality support for 3Gs
- 3G, iPod Touch, 2G supported with Compass Simulation
The application has three modes of operation “flat”, “sky” & “360°”.
- In flat mode, the iPhone is positioned horizontally, it displays your location on a map, weather in cardinal directions on a mobile compass.
- Pointing to the sky you can see the current weather on your location (using GPS on your iPhone).
- In 360° mode, which is activated in upright position the device, enter in augmented reality mode. This allows you, pointing the device in any direction, to get the weather information at a distance of 15 km. It supported to expand view to 30km and 60km by icons on right bar.
We provide iPad version of "Meteo360" on "Meteo360 for iPad".
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 12 January 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stefano Zingarini
- © Lucio Riccardi & Stefano Zingarini
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.