Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company; MeteoEarth truly brings the weather to life using high-end gaming technology and extraordinary graphics.
Discover our extraordinary planet today!
• Explore Earth using simple finger commands to zoom in, out, and around a 3D globe
• Pause, rewind and move forward in time for 24-hour forecast
• Save unlimited favourite locations
• Choose and combine multiple layers to display cloud cover, precipitation, wind, pressure, etc.
• Track hurricanes and typhoons with the storm tracker
• Access thousands of live weather webcams covering popular destinations around the world
• Switch to climate view and check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year
• Connectivity to Apple TV – MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other!
We also offer a premium service! Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for extended 5-day forecast and the option of checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the Jetstream. One subscription covers Premium services on MeteoEarth, AlertsPro, RainToday and WeatherPro.
The premium subscription also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads. We included ads in the free version to offer our users many of our Premium features for free, such as use of the storm tracker, multiple layer combination and more. Additionally this helps us to ensure that our developers can keep updating and improving MeteoEarth, and that our support team can continue to assist you with any issues.
For more details please visit www.meteoearth.com, follow MeteoEarth at www.twitter.com/meteoearth or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help centre.
We hope you enjoy using MeteoEarth and we thank you for any feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
The look and functionality of this app are unrivalled. It is lush and lovely, but the progression of fronts across the UK is nearly always wrong. They are typically shown as sliding North and not sweeping over the landmass and into the North Sea - when in fact that is typically what they do. I have compared this app carefully with the forecasts and radar of the much clunkier, uglier, and buggy Met Office app. The latter is much more accurate.
I wonder where Meteo gets its data?
I have now tested in many places in Europe, including Germany (where the app originates). The above is true everywhere. Beautiful but inaccurate! I type this in Dusseldorf on a balcony which should be soaking wet according to the app. In reality, dry and warm.
Close but no cigar.
It's a joy to use, professional looking graphics. I paid for the 4day version but it doesn't pay for other devices I have the App on, only the one I paid for. Annoying to have paid money but still getting adverts. The accuracy is no worse than other offerings, I've been sat in the sun looking at supposed rain covering my whole area on the App. There are no guarantees with weather prediction in the UK as we have a Maritime climate that changes at the whim of a wind change.
Just what I was looking for
I'm still testing this app long-term, but so far it's doing very well. I was looking for ages for an app to forecast cloud cover as I'm a landscape photographer. Plenty of apps show you cloud cover up until the current time, but this one forecasts it too! Very useful for planning a sunrise or sunset shoot. Worth downloading for sure as it does loads of other stuff too.
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- 97.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MeteoGroup
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Months £8.99
- Premium 3 Months £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.