By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company; MeteoEarth truly brings the weather to life using high-end gaming technology and extraordinary graphics.
Discover our extraordinary planet today!
• Explore Earth using simple finger commands to zoom in, out, and around a 3D globe
• Pause, rewind and move forward in time for 24-hour forecast
• Save unlimited favourite locations
• Choose and combine multiple layers to display cloud cover, precipitation, wind, pressure, etc.
• Track hurricanes and typhoons with the storm tracker
• Access thousands of live weather webcams covering popular destinations around the world
• Switch to climate view and check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year
• Connectivity to Apple TV – MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other!
We also offer a premium service! Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for extended 5-day forecast and the option of checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the Jetstream. One subscription covers Premium services on MeteoEarth, AlertsPro, RainToday and WeatherPro.
The premium subscription also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads. We included ads in the free version to offer our users many of our Premium features for free, such as use of the storm tracker, multiple layer combination and more. Additionally this helps us to ensure that our developers can keep updating and improving MeteoEarth, and that our support team can continue to assist you with any issues.
For more details please visit www.meteoearth.com, follow MeteoEarth at www.twitter.com/meteoearth or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using MeteoEarth and we thank you for any feedback!
Wonderful accurate weather app with some fascinating features. Will keep me looking at the app for hours!!
The look and functionality of this app are unrivalled. It is lush and lovely, but the progression of fronts across the UK is nearly always wrong. They are typically shown as sliding North and not sweeping over the landmass and into the North Sea - when in fact that is typically what they do. I have compared this app carefully with the forecasts and radar of the much clunkier, uglier, and buggy Met Office app. The latter is much more accurate.
I wonder where Meteo gets its data?
Great App, gives current weather for anywhere in the world. Very clear, simple and flexible. Well done!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 01 September 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Months£9.99
- Premium 3 Months£2.99