Metrobus operates local bus services in Sussex, Surrey & Kent, including Gatwick Airport, Crawley, Redhill, Reigate and Horsham
Key features in our new mobile app:
– Buy tickets in the app to use immediately, or save for later. Payments are made securely with your credit or debit card, as well as PayPal.
– See where your bus is in real time
– See maps of where you can use our Metrorider and Metrovoyager tickets
– Buy tickets on the app and gift them to other people – great for helping out your children
– Keep your tickets secure in your app wallet – we can even restore them for you should you ever lose your mobile phone.
Thanks for using our app!
In version 1.16.0 we have:
- Enabled Apple Pay. To enable Apple Pay, go into "My Account" and tap "Manage Payment Methods". If you see Apple Pay there you can use it.
- Added Favourite Stops. Tap on the star at the bottom right of the map to access these, or access them from the menu. You can set home and work, and add custom stops.
- Fixed some bugs in the background to improve reliability and stability
Need help? Call our customer service team on 01293 449191 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Great alternative but more can be done
This is so much easier to use than the original app. Purchasing tickets is so easy. It can take a bit of time to get the activated ticket app. The only suggestion i have is that it would be handy if this was linked to ‘The Key’ travel card so purchases of longer tickets on the app cld work on both. It can be unnerving when your phone is low on battery and you need to get home!
Buying a ticket
It took me a while to figure out how to actually buy a ticket on this new App: when you get to “Ticket Groups” touch the circular icon on the left margin and the fares pop up.
Waiting for Customer Services to transfer my lost tickets from the old App and refund a single fare which I had to buy because the old App had blanked out my unused tickets!
Just about the only thing you can do easily with this app is buy and use tickets. The journey planner is hopeless. Even if you can get the start and end points you want, which is a major challenge that I have generally failed, it invariably says “No journeys found”. Even when I know the location and name of the stops where I want to get on and off I can’t get it to admit there is a route between them!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.