Mezzo - Music Player for iPhone
By Daven Gomes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your queue, change the theme, customise your sharing options, and much more - Mezzo is a powerful, personal, and playful music app for iPhone.
- Queue management - swipe on a song to play it next, add it to your queue, or remove it from your queue.
- Drag and drop songs to rearrange your queue. Swipe up to remove it. It's that easy.
- See all your upcoming songs and tap any to jump ahead in your queue.
- Lyrics - view lyrics for your songs right in the app
- Colours - lots of colours to suit your iPhone - choose from red, blue, green, yellow, white, red, and gold.
- Genius Playlists - Mezzo can create a custom playlist based on a single song. You can customise which factors are taken into consideration!
- Light and dark modes make Mezzo fit for any time of day - you can manually change themes or Mezzo can automatically switch to dark mode.
- Swipe controls - tap the album artwork to pause/play and swipe left or right to change track.
- See your music collection like never before with myMezzo - view your top albums, songs, artists, playlists, and more. It's never been easier to decide what to play.
- Customise your sharing options - choose to include your artwork and what song information to include.
Artist images are taken from Last.fm.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Genius Playlists - Mezzo can now create a custom playlist based on a single song. Swipe left on any song to create the playlist. You can customise what factors are taken into consideration in the settings menu.
- Faster scrolling throughout - particularly Songs and Artists.
- Song and Artist/Album labels on the Now Playing screen scroll continuously.
- Albums are now the default view when you select an artist.
- Default share string excludes the album title.
- Cloud icon for songs in the Playlist detail view are the same colour as the navigation bar.
- Swiping to ‘Play Next’ on more than one song no longer duplicates every song in your custom queue.
- Correct artist names appear for songs with the same name.
- Playlist detail background image isn’t squeezed any more.
- Sharing a song no longer crashes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
(By the way, you can quickly switch to dark/light mode by swiping along the bottom tabbar when auto-theme-switch is off).
Follow us on Twitter @Mezzo_App and like us on Facebook.com/MezzoApp!