mGifts - Gift List Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
mGifts is the perfect little helper for those looking for the perfect gifts for the special people in their life.
mGifts organizes your gift giving by keeping you on budget and managing your gift list to make sure your friends and family get a great gift from you. mGifts for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch makes it easy and convenient to see how many gifts you’ve still need to get, how many gifts you have purchased and how much money you've spent on each person or group. mGifts also allows you to view your gift list by store, event, group or person helping you stay on budget while giving you the assurance that you're not missing anyone when it comes to celebrating those special days of the year.
"It’s like having a hundred little elves helping to organize your holiday shopping in the palm of your hand. You can actually use this handy app to organize gift giving all year round for birthdays, anniversaries and more. My favorite features include tracking your holiday gift spending and adding a security pin code to keep out snooping loved ones." - Kate Currin, Appolicious.com
mGifts is great for Christmas, Hanukkah, birthdays, anniversaries and any other event or date.
Organize your Gift List
• Organize, view and edit lists by gift, person, store, and groups
• View gift list by store to better plan your shopping trips
• Create groups like family and co-worker to better budget and prioritize your gift list
• Uses status flags like "needed", "purchased", "wrapped" or "shipped", to help track the entire gifting process
• Snaps a photo of a gift to make sure you get the right item.
• Saves photos and notes of your family and friend profiles to remind you of important details.
• View by Store makes your shopping trips more efficient
Share your Gift List between your Devices and People
• Auto-Sync via iCloud so that all gift lists can be kept current on all your devices at all times.
• Share your list via email and via the clipboard
• Optional 4-digit PIN to keep out the curious.
Powerful Budget Management
• Budget manager keeps a running tally of how much has been spent to date, by gift receiver or event.
• View your budget and money spent by groups like Family or co-workers to make sure your money is allocated properly.
• Allows summary views to see how much you've spent, how many gifts you've bought and how many you still need
• Support for custom events/dates to manage events like weddings and bridal showers
The new 3.2 version of mGifts has added support for iPhone 5 taller screen, Retina display graphics and iOS 6 improved rotation feature.
mGifts is a universal app, meaning that if you buy it for your iPhone, it will operate on your iPad and sync your data automatically for no-extra charge (both devices must be connected to the same iTunes account).
"mGifts, created by the wonderful people who brought you mSecure – Password Manager, makes it super easy to keep track of your holiday gift list." - Tyler Tschida, AppAdvice.com
If you need a way to manage your web logins and personal information in a safe, secure and organized fashion, check out our mSecure for iOS password manager.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- Fixed an issue with the lock screen not being properly displayed
PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes when an app is upgraded, the iPhone can loose the data associated with the app and thus your current list might be lost. Although this is extremely rare, we recommend that you connect your device to your computer and make a backup of your mGifts database and photos via the File Sharing aspect of iTunes (iTunes->Device->Apps scroll to bottom and click on mGifts. Then drag the db file and photos to your computer). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
Update: budgets don't seem to add up any more. And some of my events seem to have a negative number of people in them. Maybe my database is corrupt but there seems no way to address this.
I like this app. Since the update it looks a lot fresher and more modern. It's also easier to us on a small screen. However, on first updating it wouldn't open and I had to delete app and re download. Also when I downloaded to my iPad and switched on the iCloud sync it lost some of my information - people and events were messed up. However, all the gifts were there and so I spent an hour rebuilding the database. It does what I need it to do and I like it the best of all the gift lists out there, but just a bit worried about its stability.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 18 November 2015
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2016 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.