Michel Roux Jr, Fine Dining with the Master Chef
By Market Media Consultancy Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VOTED TOP OF THE CHEFS APPS BY THE GUARDIAN:
Welcome to my App, I hope you enjoy recreating the 67 recipes which I have included for you to cook at home and to delight your friends and family.
The App also includes:
A dedicated wine list with suggestions to accompany most recipes, chosen by David Galleti, Head Sommelier at Le Gavroche.
Step by Step Cooking Instructions with a shopping list feature.
Detailed information and sample menu's from my three restaurants: Le Gavroche, Roux at Parliament Square and Roux at The Landau with an option to contact the restaurants or book a table directly from the App.
Videos showing how to cook the two exclusive recipes, plus videos promoting the Roux Scholarship and Le Gavroche.
A section promoting my Books with dedicated information and an option to buy feature.
A Day In the Life Feature showing a working day at Le Gavroche.
I hope you enjoy my App and have fun recreating the recipes at home. We will be updating the App regularly with new recipes, videos and cooking tips and we welcome your feedback on how to improve or add further information. You can contact us by clicking on the feedback button on the App.
Michel Roux Jr
- Exclusive recipes only available on my App.
- Traditional recipes taken from 40 years of Roux culinary excellence.
- Video and step by step guides with detailed ingredient instructions.
- Stunning images of every recipe.
- Wine suggestions for most recipes.
- Shopping basket to keep track of the ingredients you need to buy.
- Take a look around my restaurants & book a table at the touch of a button if you wish.
- View my timeline and Roux history.
- See an overview of Michel Roux biography.
- The exclusive Roux Consultancy contacts for your events or projects.
- Videos & information on the Roux Scholarship the worlds most prestigious chefs event.
What's New in Version 1.11
4 new recipes and bug fixes
5 /5 The Guardian app review
Great App, I bought this after the Guardian Newspaper gave it 5 /5 rating, compared to 1/5 for Jamie and 2/5 for Nigella
Delicious recipes great photos and easy steps to follow, plus wine accompaniment for each recipe, which has broadened my knowledge of fine wines.
Not worth the money
I spent £5 on this app expecting LOADS of great recipes , however there's only a handful of them (which are great btw) and video recipes are just mainly chatting to some guy than teaching us how to cook the selected recipe. Those recipes can be found if Michel's other books, so buy those instead of this app. It's not worth the money!
The instructions for the bitter chocolate and raspberry tart are carelessly written.
The ingredients for the sweet pastry are given but when it comes to the instructions for making it no mention is made of the 100g icing sugar. I'm quite an experienced baker and realised the omission but for anybody new to pastry work might not have twigged.
The instructions assume the cook knows about blind baking etc
It's put me off a bit trying other recipes.