MICHELIN Track Connect is the first tire-related coaching application that accompanies you before, during and after your driving sessions. You continuously improve your performance and fully explore the potential of your tires and the potential of your car with confidence.
- Before a run, you get advice on the most appropriate pressures for your vehicle and your conditions of use: Road or Circuit, in dry, damp or wet conditions.
- During the run, you are informed in real time of your tires’ pressure and temperature levels and if they are in the optimal operating range, thanks to a very simple color code (red / orange / green). Another display mode shows how the evolution of pressure influences the vehicle behavior via a dipstick over / understeering. In addition a lap timer allow you to objective your performance.
- After the run, all the data collected allow you to analyze and relive what happened during your run. You also benefit from specific advice to adjust separately the pressures of your four tires before going back on track with more fun and efficiency in future runs.
- Warm-Up allows you to follow the temperature rise of your tires.
- Manometer accessible at the end of a Warm-Up session or at the end of a Run.
- Ability to create private groups (Teams) to share your times with your friends by name.
- Pooling all chronometers anonymously to be able to find the reference times of other users.
- Declaration of new vehicles in the MY GARAGE menu and integrates new languages.
- MANUF FRANC PNEUMATIQ MICHELIN
- 121 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Michelin 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.