You can use MicroGuide for all your local Medical Guidance needs!
Medical Organisations all over the world subscribe to the MicroGuide service so they can create, edit and publish their own local guidance. All you need to do is download the app for free, register, then download your local guidance to your device.
Here are some of the many features MicroGuide provides;
• The app works online and offline at all times
• All guidance is updated automatically when it changes (internet connection needed)
• Comprehensive search functionality works online and offline (and in Spotlight)
• Tag ‘favourite’ pages and access them with one click
• Keep notes against any condition or page access it with one click
• Download as many guides as you wish
• Medical Calculators available for everything from Gentamicin to Ideal Body Weight
• Real-time Decision Support Algorithms
• Every guide has a web version for local intranet access too
Way back when, our original guidance sets were for Antibiotics only. Today these guidelines are still extremely popular with clinicians. We’re really proud to be doing our bit to prevent Antimicrobial Resistance!
MicroGuide has evolved though and now offers an unlimited number of guidance types for any and every type of medical requirement. Here are just a few examples;
• Wound Formulary
• Emergency Care
• Fluid Management
• Perioperative Medicine
• Blood Transfusions
We have nearly 60 MILLION usage metrics that show just how useful access to local guidance really is. Nearly 1,000 local clinical specialists continue to update and create content for their clinicians every day. We recently released support for the Chinese language, with 3 more languages available very soon!
Used in 173 countries by over 250,000 clinicians, MicroGuide is the best way to create and access your important local guidance.
New app version released with new language support for all our Chinese users.
Ratings and Reviews
I have only the Northern Ireland antimicrobial guidelines on this
It is very helpful
With the big advantages that they aren’t excessively long, that are approved by the people who would judge me if I did something wrong, they are on my phone so it would be difficult to lose them,they are regularly updated -the Nice antibiotic guidelines of past 12 or so months are represented and there are links to more detailed info
So if I get my diagnosis right ,I am be pretty sure quickly,that I’m getting the treatments right treatment
Really useful app, easy to install and easy to get around finding whatever information you need regarding pressure ulcer, a lot of guidelines on different dressings. I would recommend it to all nurses and student nurses too
I have downloaded 2 days now and it keeps crushing.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. Please set your device language to English, the app currently does not support your devices default langue.
- Horizon Strategic Partners Ltd
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Horizon Strategic Partners Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.