Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone requires a Lync Server or Office365/Lync Online account and will not work without it. If you are unsure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
Lync 2010 for iPhone extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Make and receive calls using your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number only, so you can connect with others using a single, consistent identity.
- Lync 2010 for iPhone provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
What's New in Version 4.7
Works on iPhone :)
Does the job but does get confused about whether you are replying from the PC or the phone when logged onto both. When logged into both it shows you notifications of messages but when you click it doesn't display conversation. I'd say best used when not logged into PC and just logged into phone.
So this app is going to be killed when apple move to 64 bit only in iOS 11? Is there going to be an update to this app as skype for business does not work with my company's servers.
Works ok for now but the fact you can't view meeting content on this one or the iPad is annoying.
So confusing, so many conversations missed when signed in the PC as well as app. Totally not clear about what status you have from phone. Very unstable. Multiple notifications from just one message and still not able to accept the conversation through app!
- Category: Business
- Updated: 11 April 2013
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2011 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.