Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac) and any other devices that you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS makes it easy for you to work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favourite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1 TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
What's New in Version 8.19
• Plenty of bug fixes and under the hood tweaks.
Your feedback is crucial to making OneDrive better. If you run into any issues shake your device and tap "Report a Problem".
Please give another view so I can actually see the filenames
No matter whether I am in landscape or portrait, in both views I can only see a few words of the file name, often I cannot tell which file is which or it is impossible to identify files.
I am at the end of my tether waiting to be able to read files, have a view with 1 file going horizontally so I can actually read the filename.
An otherwise great app spoiled. I'm about to switch
Poor upload speed and content management
OneDrive has improved since I last used it a year ago. It is definitely faster. Uploads from the camera roll seem to be much better too.
- Slow uploads
- Cannot move folders and photos that have been shared with you over to your primary storage. They just sit in a shared section which leads to silos of content in different tabs. Huge problem when sharing photos with family members when you've all been at the same event and want to combine all photos in one place
- Cannot tag photos in the App, only on the web
Much more improvement needed.
Good on iPhone but not on iPad
Works well on iPhone, problems with viewing files on my iPad. Not All folders and content available. But they are on the iPhone. This is irritating because I want to view my photos on the iPad.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 July 2017
- Version: 8.19
- Size: 212 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365£6.99
- Office 365£8.99
- OneDrive + 100£26.99
- Office 365£4.99
- Office 365£7.99
- Office 365£5.99