Microsoft Outlook - email and calendar
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The best email app for the iPhone.” - The Verge
Meet Outlook for iOS, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for iOS lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
Seamless inbox management
- A “Focused” inbox that displays your most important messages first. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Swipe gestures to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Smart filters to help you sort through your inbox.
Easy access to calendar and files
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
Work on the go
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
- Set your Out of Office messages directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9.
Try other great Microsoft apps for iOS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype, and Wunderlist.
What's New in Version 2.22.0
All of our weekly updates include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
Feel free to send us any comments or questions through our in-app support in Settings – we'd love to hear from you.
Truly, monumentally dreadful
In the 2yrs since work moved to the Microsoft app, my expectations of being able to receive and, heaven forbid, actually read an email on my phone have receded to pre mobile phone levels. At this rate of progress a text message will soon be beyond Microsoft.
I can set my clock by the timing of the latest crash and reinstall (weekly); I now ask my 2yr old son for help rather than the support team; and opening an email is an exercise in blind hope.
1 star is far too much for the worst app on my phone.
They have just broken this good app
Their weekly updates does more than make the app better. They break it. It started when I wanted to add an account after app got updated. It's going worse now, I uninstalled the app, to check if reinstall would work, but no. Now I can only add one account which I previously was not able to. The other two hotmail and my work office 365 account, which were working fine earlier are just impossible to setup.
Would be good if you could report spam/block emails as I have to go on web browser page to do this!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 25 April 2017
- Version: 2.22.0
- Size: 183 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.