By Sanoma Media Netherlands B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Miffy’s Garden: reading (aloud) together, playing and learning
Raking, sowing seeds and gathering carrots. Miffy has her own garden and you can help her with it. Listen to the story and you will know exactly what to do.
Miffy’s garden is a fun and educational iPad app developed specifically for toddlers and pre-schoolers. Very young children can enjoy listening and watching while older children can participate more actively in the story and the games. A special feature of the app is the possibility to record your own voice reading the story aloud. In this way, parents – or someone else – can read aloud at any given moment, even when they are not actually there!
•First Miffy app!
•For toddlers and pre-schoolers
•‘Miffy’s Garden’ story
•Interactive: listening and participating
•Simple, fun and educational
•Reading and reading aloud
•Reading aloud and recording your voice
•Based on the book ‘Miffy’s garden’ by Dick Bruna
•Miffy has her own garden, can you help her with it? Raking, sowing seeds and watering the garden too. Watch as the plants emerge. Time to gather them. And then…Enjoy a feast!
•Listening, watching, reading and participating
•Reading aloud: record your voice reading the story aloud. You can record a total of 3 voices
Playing and learning
•COUNTING: counting carrots. Are you counting along out loud? And did Mother and Father Bunny also get a tasty carrot?
•PUZZLE: a strawberry, a pear, cherries… what delicious fruit! But which fruit goes with which shape?
•CREATE YOUR OWN GARDEN: make your own choice of what will grow and blossom in Miffy’s garden. And then send a picture of it as an e-card!
Search for miffy in the App Store to find all other available miffy apps.
Sanoma Media Netherlands b.v. developed this app in collaboration with Mercis b.v.
What's New in Version 2.0
Download now the improved version of the app ‘Miffy’s garden’!
In this update of ‘Miffy’s garden’ some things are improved to make it easier for your toddler or pre-schooler to play the app.
- When a level or game is achieved, your child sees an image of Miffy as a reward that he/she did well.
- A loading bar has been added so that your child knows that the app is loading.
- The buttons on the menu and games now light up when you touch them. Also they open directly when you tap the buttons.
- You can switch of the sound of the app through the sound button on the side of the iPad, instead of in the app itself.
- The bug with the e-card is corrected, now you can send your drawing again as an e-card.
You can now also apply for the newsletter in the info-menu of the app. This way you will get all the new information about the miffy apps and updates!
- Category: Books
- Updated: 17 August 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 67.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Developer: Sanoma Media Netherlands B.V.
- © Sanoma in cooperation with Mercis b.v
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.