Might & Magic: Duel of Champions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enter the legendary universe of Might & Magic with this fantastic strategic online card game. With more than 770 cards, choose your hero, build an army with creatures, spells, buildings and fortunes and defeat cunning opponents in battles of epic proportions.
IMMERSIVE FANTASY UNIVERSE
Experience the time-tested factions of the Might & Magic universe in a completely new format. Discover a wealth of beautifully illustrated game cards, featuring all the well-known characters, spells and heroes from the Might & Magic series of games.
BECOME A CHAMPION
Objective of the game:
• Defeat your opponent’s hero by deploying creatures, casting spells and taking advantage of buildings, fortunes and events.
Choose a faction:
•There are 6 different factions with their own distinct history and play style: Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Stronghold, Sanctuary and Academy. Discover them all and master their strategies.
Pick your hero:
• There are over 48 heroes to choose from. The hero you pick will determine the faction your army hails from, your starting levels and life. Each hero also has access to certain schools of magic.
Build your army for battle:
• Use the deck builder to create and manage your decks; possibilities are endless and you can create as many of them as you want. Each deck consists of 1 hero card, 8 event cards, and a mix of 50 to 200 building, creature, spell and fortune cards.
Master the battleground:
• Bring your deck into battle! There are 16 positions on the battleground where your cards can be deployed and repositioned, presenting a wide array of approaches and possibilities for deep strategy.
Play different game modes:
• Battle various online opponents in ranked or unranked 1 on 1 duels. Take part in daily tournaments or create your own. Win rewards and unlock challenging achievements as you climb up the leaderboards.
SOCIALIZE AND COMPETE ONLINE
• Chat with friends and opponents as playing, and visit the official forums to keep in touch with the Duel of Champions community
• Look for the latest news and updates by following Duel of Champions on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch.
• Challenge your friends directly or let the matchmaking system find you a worthy opponent
• Participate in various online tournaments & leaderboards
GROW YOUR COLLECTION
• Play and level up to unlock free rewards including cards, decks, boosts, currency, tournament tickets, and Wildcards.
• Get exclusive cards for free by completing achievements and winning tournaments
• Visit Emilio’s shop and take advantage of special offers to build your card collection
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals and more at....
Not supporting iPad 1st generation
If you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.16.2
New menu flow and UI
New Ranking and Matchmaking system
Rearranged the Deckbuilder. Added Filters, Search field, UI upgrade
Shop & Items:
- Divided the shop in 2 categories, Standard and Legacy (Standard = Base Set 2 and up, Legacy = Base Set 1, Herald of the Void, Void Rising, Forgotten Wars, Five Towers).
- Added the Super Pack (2 rare or rarer guaranteed + Wildcards) as a Standard shop item
- Boxes of the Standard shop now contain Super Packs
- Boosts are now time-based instead of working for a fixed amount of duels
- Removed: Heroic Packs, Premium Packs, Emilio's Pack, Small Packs
Ranked Duels Rewards:
- Now time-based instead of damaged-based
- Gold and Tournament Tickets will be given as Daily Rewards for logging in. Wildcards will become the prize at the end of the seven consecutive day cycle
- Rewards for completing the Campaigns reviewed
Altar of Wishes:
- Values of all cards reviewed
- Removed: 'You Call This Invasion?', 'For Honor and Duty!', 'Wolf Soldier', 'Born to Rise Above All', 'Ready to Rumble!'
- Some rewards for achievements changed
- Rewards for leveling up reviewed
- Rewards: 1st Place (Superpack from latest series) / 2nd Place (Pack from the latest series + Pack from Base Set 2) / 3rd Place (Tournament ticket + Pack from Base Set 2)
Icon overlays can be added to players' banners to highlight special achievements (e.g. championship wins, team affiliation, etc.)
Opening Packs now takes place on a distinct screen accessible from the Cards and Decks menu
All abilities a creature has now displays an icon on the card, and not only from abilities gained from other cards
Changed the single player Campaigns. Completing a Campaign unlocks the Puzzle for that particular campaign
Implemented two distinct game Formats for Ranked Duels:
Standard format: Only cards from Base Set 2, Heart of Nightmares and upcoming series of the seasons
Open format: All cards
Weekly custom formats for Swiss Tournaments added
Daily Quests feature added: Daily Quests are special achievements that can be done multiple times
Rearranged the Help menu to be more comprehensive
Updated the location where the players' replay file is. Now by default in:
C:\users\yourname\AppData\Local\Ubisoft\Might and magic duel of champions\Replay
Rebalanced several cards
See the official forums for all details: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/333-Might-amp-Magic-Duel-of-Champions
Altar of Asha: You now have to choose both targets before the effect
Changed the ability of 'Kieran, Night of Negation'
The card played triggers are now triggered only when the card effect have all been executed
'Week of Tamed Spirits' works as expected
Creature on 'Soul Spire' or 'Tower of the Gardener' puts crippling counter as it should
“Make a wish” achievement works as expected
Spell Steal with Enthrall works as expected
Stone Shield and Celestial Armour work as it should with Mana Storm
Some buildings are no longer destroyed by Death Seal
Plague Bearer and Week of Austerity work as expected
Fixed a bug in which 'Shi-no-Shi' was not banished if a 'Void Keeper' was deployed first by the opponent
Fixed a bug which prevented resource gained by playing 'Whirlpool' on 'Okane no Okane'
Fixed a bug in which the 'Chaos Seer' asked to discard cards even after dying from 'For Whom the Bell Tolls' under certain conditions
Fixed a bug in which 'Nur, Spellweaver' draws a card after being deployed by 'Resurrection'
Fixed a bug in which being under the effect of 'Prison' prevented your Resources' production to increase
Fixed a bug in which details about the hand of your opponent was revealed under certain conditions (cards that can change cost like the Blackskull Vulture Rider were changing places)
Good with some issues
It's a really great game, purchases seem well balanced too, I actually want to spend on cards rather than being forced to spend on timers and so on.
However, on my iPad mini interface buttons are bit difficult to hit. Also actually looking at cards is very difficult as you often end up playing the card by accident when you just wanted to browse your hand!
Duel of champions
Was a great game with good incentives for logging in, short campaign but fun and not difficult enough to force you to shell out for extras, but after the recent update it won't run even after deleting and reinstalling real shame.
It's a shame the game seems good but keeps on cutting out during the tutorial, sort that out it will be great.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 April 2014
- Version: 3.16.2
- Size: 295 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Ubisoft
- © 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Heroes, Might and Magic, Heroes of Might and Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 275 Seals£2.49
- Bundle of 1 200 Seals£11.99
- Bundle of 3 000 Seals£27.49
- Bundle of 750 Seals£7.49
- Bundle of 1 200 Seals£11.99
- Bundle of 27 500 Gold£2.49
- Bundle of 6 400 Seals£54.99
- Bundle of 275 Seals£2.99
- Bundle of 75 000 Gold£7.49
- Bundle of 3 000 Seals£27.49