THE BEST Migraine App according to both patients and doctors!
Migraine Buddy is an advanced migraine headache diary and tracking app designed by neurologists and data scientists. More than a migraine journal, Migraine Buddy helps users record and identify migraine triggers, migraine symptoms, migraine medications, migraine frequency and duration, pain intensity and location, medication, and other lifestyle factors so users can improve their migraine condition. Migraine Buddy provides an easy to read summary report for users to take appropriate action.
**Track your sleep pattern. Now integrated with Healthkit integration**
**Share your migraine status with your "Buddies" within the app**
>> FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS <<
- Easy to use, beautifully designed interface and icons with wizard style questionnaires that guides users through the recording process
- Record ongoing and past migraines
- Quick tapping motion to answer the questionnaire
- Quick access to skip and record entries at a later time
- Add a "Buddy": Share your migraine status with your "buddies" within the app. Let each other know when you're migraine-free, having a migraine, and how you feel.
- Notes section to add additional information such as food, weather conditions, barometric pressure, mood, etc.
- Add custom fields to the questionnaire so it becomes a permanent option for users
- Customized reports including frequency and duration, pain intensity, pain location, migraine triggers, migraine medications, migraine symptoms and helps to understand the effectiveness of medication and other migraine relief methods
- Data is secured and protected by HIPAA-compliant cloud
We know it can get stressful sifting through all the migraine information out there.
So this time, we have a new "Insights" section where we curated for you based on your objective.
As this feature is new, we would definitely love to hear any feedback you have for us. If you would like to suggest topics, do write in to us as well at email@example.com
Jenny and the Migraine Buddy team
Ratings and Reviews
I have just recently found this app and am really, really glad it has been made and is FREE! I haven’t spent that long using it, but it is so easy to get the hang of and records details about your migraines that are useful to your doctor and are often easily forgotten about later, making it harder for appointments to be useful. The app is laid out in simple icons, of which the ones you most use can be arranged in the most obvious spots which allows for you to record your migraines, even while your having one.
As someone who finds some of my migraine symptoms quite scary, I really like that you can compare how common your symptoms are and look out for any recurring triggers. I find it really difficult to keep track of my migraines, so I am glad to have this as an easily accessible record.
My only addition to the app would be to add identification of areas beyond just the head. I often get pins and needles reaching all down my neck and limbs, it would be nice to be able to add that as well!:)
Thank you so much to the migraine buddy team for developing the app, it’s great to make some sense of something that is so unexplainable!
I would definitely recommend to any migraine sufferer or parent of a young migraine sufferer! It’s well worth the couple of minutes to click a few buttons; give it a try!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Your support goes a long way in encouraging the team!! Jenny
Best migraine help!
This application helps a lot:from giving you knowledge to teaching you new tricks about your illness. Jenny and the team really care and spend time actively improving their “baby”. There are plenty of suggestions and inside knowledge and best of all-application improves constantly. Every user is treated as a friend, has an opportunity to get involved and share the knowledge about this awful condition and this way to help others in a long way. I wish doctors were more open and took this vast knowledge seriously and use it to our advantage-maybe there are lucky patients out there-fingers crossed. I wish the team all the best and I thank Saulat for getting me involved in this great piece of kit. Thank you-it helps to know that you are not alone, when you hurt so much.
You need this app!
This app was recommended to me by a fellow migraine sufferer. I’d never heard of it before but thought I’d give it a try.
I’m so glad I did.
I didn’t realise how many headaches and migraines I was having until I started logging them. I also didn’t realise how much of an impact it was having on my life such as missing social events. I’ve missed a lot of time from work and have been sent for various tests to try to find out what’s going on and this app will help when I’m asked questions by medical professionals about the frequency and severity of my attacks. Thank you for a brilliant and easy to use app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this great review Nikki!
- HEALINT PTE. LTD.
- 120.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2019 Healint Pte Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.