By USBMIS, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MIMS is the essential prescribing and drug reference guide. For over 50 years MIMS has provided medical professionals with information on medicines licensed in the UK including drug dosages, warnings, contraindications and adverse events.
• Buying MIMS provides a 12-month renewing subscription to content updates for only £9.99
• After 12 months you can choose to auto-renew your subscription to continue to receive the updates
• If you choose to not renew your subscription after 12 months, you can still use the app, but you will lose the ability to get over 300 changes every month
MIMS is the perfect clinical reference for all healthcare professionals and people in the healthcare industry.
STAY UP TO DATE
* The MIMS app downloads the whole database so you don’t need a data connection to use the app
* Updated constantly with over 300 changes every month
FEATURES TO SAVE YOU TIME
* A predictive search from anywhere in the app to quickly find information on over 2,000 products
* Search or browse by brand or generic name
* Find products by manufacturer and therapeutic area
* Bookmark entries for quick access or see your last searches
DRUG COMPARISON TABLES
Essential drug comparison tables including:
* Switching and withdrawing antidepressants
* Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
* Emollients – potential sensitisers
* Insulin preparations and choosing the right glucose meter and test strip
Key clinical calculators for clinical practice including BMI, pregnancy due date and unit converters
What's New in Version 220.127.116.115
Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Great app worth every penny seems to include every portion available.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 22 November 2014
- Version: 18.104.22.1685
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: USBMIS, Inc.
- © Copyright 2014 Haymarket Medical Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription£10.49