By Atmosphere Apps, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MIMS is the essential prescribing and drug reference guide. For over 50 years MIMS has provided medical professionals with information on medicines licensed in the UK including drug dosages, warnings, contraindications and adverse events.
• MIMS now offers a 30-day FREE trial
• Buying a 12-month renewing subscription provides access to over 300 content updates every month for only £9.99
MIMS is the perfect clinical reference for all healthcare professionals and people in the healthcare industry.
STAY UP TO DATE
* The MIMS app downloads the whole database so you don’t need a data connection to use the app
* Updated constantly with over 300 changes every month
FEATURES TO SAVE YOU TIME
* A predictive search from anywhere in the app to quickly find information on over 2,000 products
* Search or browse by brand or generic name
* Find products by manufacturer and therapeutic area
* Bookmark entries for quick access or see your last searches
DRUG COMPARISON TABLES
Essential drug comparison tables including:
* Switching and withdrawing antidepressants
* Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
* Emollients – potential sensitisers
* Insulin preparations and choosing the right glucose meter and test strip
Key clinical calculators for clinical practice including BMI, pregnancy due date and unit converters
What's New in Version 18.104.22.1682
Resolved issue where some users subscription was not recognized, and using the restore subscription feature did not resolve the issue. This update fixes these issues. Please contact email@example.com with any tech support issues as there is no ability to respond to reviews.
From a pharmacist's point of view, I think the mims app is great! Yes there are plenty of other apps that charge less or nothing at all, but for one that provides clear, concise info and makes my working life easier, I don’t think £9.99 a year is a lot to pay! My favourite feature has to be the tables and if you use it you'll see why! I urge pharmacists and other HCPs to venture out of their comfort zone (i.e. the BNF) and try this!
Bought access - now forced to subscribe
I'm very disappointed. Whilst I'm happy to pay for updates from time to time it now appears I am now being forced to pay for access or barred.
This was not what was advertised when I paid!
"Purchasing one of our subscription apps means that you are purchasing a FULL YEAR of access to all content updates. Once your subscription is expired, you can still use the app, but you will receive no more content updates without first renewing the app."
I've been using this app for several years within my role as a paramedic and never had any problems. Just one annual subscription to make to keep this up to date
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 16 August 2016
- Version: 22.214.171.1242
- Size: 45.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Atmosphere Apps, Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Haymarket Medical Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription£9.99
- Annual Subscription£9.99