This drainage application allows users to livestream video, create maps and store/share survey reports by simply linking your iOS device to your Wi-Fi enabled pipeline inspection system.
mina has three main functions:
1: Create Detailed Overview Maps
- Using Google Maps, plot a clear and accurate site survey overview. Taking away the need for you to draw a rough map on a scrap of paper, instead you can snap a screenshot of the site you are surveying and overlay it with coloured text and lines.
- Plot industry recognised icons to mark key attributes from your survey. Take them straight from the library of itemised icons including “manhole”, “rodding eye”, “catchpit”, “road gully” and many more.
- Use standard smart device technology gestures with mina. Pinch, expand and rotate your map and icons to create the most accurate survey map.
2: Wireless Connectivity
- By linking your iOS device to your Wi-Fi enabled inspection system (currently only available for Maxprobe and Explorer models), you will be able to live stream your inspection system display and control its functions remotely.
- This gives users the ability to duplicate the video feed to a nearby iOS device, and control the Start/Stop Record feature, Camera Light Level and Meterage settings.
3: Report Sharing
- Import sitemaps into embedded mina or WinCan software on your pipeline inspection system and create a full PDF Report.
- Export complete mina or WinCan PDF reports from your inspection system direct to your iOS device via the mina app. These can be stored, viewed or shared via the devices sharing applications or emailed to your personal contacts.
- Users can now export complete mina or WinCan PDF reports from their inspection system direct to their iOS device via the mina app. These can then be stored, viewed or shared via the devices sharing applications or emailed to personal contacts
- Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
This is going to be the next big thing
I’ve seen this being demonstrated at a live exhibition and whilst they clearly have big plans for it, what it can do already is going to massively improve my service to my customers. The ability to plot over a real map image and give a clear picture of what has been surveyed will be with pre-built icons will be great. Looking forward to seeing the developments
It’s ok but it’s a shame you can only use google maps, we find sometimes bing maps is more up to date. Being able to plot on a picture would be beneficial as would having the option of saving work then going back to it.
Overall can’t really complain as it’s a free app most probably will get better with time
We look forward to the updates
Actually pretty useful!
Was a little sceptical at first but I’m now looking forward to using it again and again, especially being able to create complete survey reports & send them to the customer from my phone. That is going to save me so much time, and let me explain the results in person too 👍🏻👍🏻
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.