The Mindfulness Association is unique in the way that it approaches helping people to learn mindfulness, because we're big on bringing warmth to our inner experience.
Mindfulness is about learning to allow our thoughts to come and go without getting so caught up in them, and doing that with a certain kind of an attitude. When we allow our thoughts to come and go, we then learn that the mind actually has a natural ability to settle and that we can have some choice over how to respond (rather than simply react) to any given situation.
What the app includes
- a selection of practices that you can use anywhere - no need to be online
- a thought for the day (a mindfulness quote to inspire you)
- access to the Mindfulness Association's blogs, social media sites and login page
- access to short practices (handy if you don't have much time to practise)
- links to information about Mindfulness Association courses, events and teacher training
A 'Buy the Book' link has been added to the menu page so that users can buy the 'Mindfulness Based Living Course' book by Choden & Heather Regan-Addis
Ratings and Reviews
- Mindfulness Association Limited
- 143.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Mindfulness Association Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.