MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML or text outline.
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown or text outline
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 4.0.4
• Fixes a bug that caused incorrect subnode ordering when changing between layout styles
• Don’t discard font traits when reconnecting a node
• Fixes an incorrect node ordering issue during text export
• Fixes several MindJet MindManager import issues (node alignment, notes)
• Correctly export links during Markdown export
• Retain image size when copying a node
• Improves cross connection label handling
• Fixes a crash when creating a new documents
• Improves document picker spacing
• Fixes a menu rotation issue during AirPlay
• Added connection labels to text export
• Allow to change node side using an external keyboard
• Improved node border style inheritance during reconnecting
• Support to QuickLook title URLs
• Fixes a crash during FreeMind import
• Fixes an issues related to blurry images
• Fixes a crash when using Handoff to launch the app
• Improves pasting of images
good - few file size issues
great product but some file size issues. I create a map of contacts from social networks etc. I tried to add images and took some screen shots on iPhone 6 + using the mobile app. After a while performance was v poor. I have bought the mac app as well and noticed the file size had grown to 100+mb. I checked the images in the file and the images loaded on the mobile app hadn’t been shrunk. I think an option to shrink images especially on the mobile side is needed.
I also use it as a TODO app.
I think maybe creating node types TASKS (with date/is completed).
This would make the list more useful.
Alos a way to grey out a whole branch (line and text ) currently I need to change line color then edit content text color.
and to hide a branch altogether. cool app. I’m terrible with names so made a large list of all contacts to lookup up in a hurry. the watch app is cool too.
Also needs an in page quick search
Save your money and buy a different Mindmap package
I purchased this app to use on my iPad and iPhone, but it will not sync with iCloud Drive on the iPad. I have contacted MindNode on numerous occasions, but have been given no answer. I will now use a different MindMap app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 12 August 2015
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2015 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.