MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
• Full VoiceOver support including gestures and other accessibility features
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders and OmniFocus
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 4.3.4
• Fixes an issue that caused changing the current scroll position when returning to the app
• Fixes an issue related to restoring the correct scroll position when opening a document
• Fixes a hang during text editing
• Fixes a crash in font picker
• Only ask for permission to access Reminders when really necessary
If you like this update, please consider reviewing us on the App Store. This helps us a lot. Thank you!
A promising start
So I've been using Mind Node for a month or so now, and have run a major refurbishment project with it, using this alone instead of my other apps. It's been good; reliable; syncs well; easy to use - I've been impressed.
A couple of suggestions to make it 5 stars:
1. The arrow placing linked items isn't too accurate, and has caused confusion for others that I've collaborated with
2. The option to set a Reminder for various nodes would be good
3. The option to print a large MindNode over a few pages would again be good. It's great on-screen having unlimited space. When it prints or emails though it can be hard to read.
4. My mind maps normally go up and down, not just across. What about another option to automatically create a MindNode with the theme in the centre. and the ability to go North East South and West, rather than just East - West? That would make perfect sense to me, and was the first response of my young daughter when I loaded it on her iPad and told her to do her homework on it
5. Ever thought of snapping a node to a grid line? This would keep all thoughts clean and straight.
Is 5 stars on its way? I hope so - this is a really good app. Thanks folks!
Easier to use than others; perfect for my needs, across iOS and Mac OSX
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 September 2016
- Version: 4.3.4
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2016 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.