Minecraft Skin Studio Encore - Official Skins Creator for Minecraft
By 57Digital Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The OFFICIAL Minecraft Skin Creator! With 7.5 million happy users and support for Apple Watch... we're sure you'll love the brand new Encore edition.
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from almost a MILLION community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio! (UPDATE: The color shade buttons is coming back! Thanks for your feedback!)
• Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
• We have almost a million designs to choose from!
• NEW: Compatible with Apple Watch!
• NEW: Completely remastered user interface!
• NEW: Choose from either the Steve or Alex models (4px or 3px arms)
• NEW: See your masterpiece in 3D while editing!
• NEW: Creative Pack contains loads of new editing tools to help you design epic Minecraft skins** (requires In-App Purchase)
• Discuss, like or dislike community submitted skins
• Upload your creation (or a community skin) directly to Minecraft.net for the PC edition of Minecraft*
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (i.e. Desktop only at this moment in time). However, you can still design and share skins if you don't play the desktop edition. The app does NOT support the creation of custom skins for PE/Xbox edition at this time (it's impossible for us to add because the games don't support them!), although if the game allows it in the future, we will defiantly add definitely for it.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
*Uploading to Minecraft.net is free for a single account. You can also unlock the Friends Pack add-on to upload to multiple Minecraft.net accounts.
**Creative Pack requires unlocking a separate In-App Purchase. This is an optional add-on, you can create cool skins without unlocking this. Creative Pack is a power-user feature for advanced Minecraft artists!
What's New in Version 4.1
- Support for Apple Watch (for free!) - now you can have your toolbox on your wrist while you focus on your masterpiece!
- NEW: Stickers and attachments in your comments!
- Misc bug fixes
As usual, we welcome any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for being awesome!
Ok! Let's begin another review! (This is not that good of a review more of a message to the lovely makers of this app!)
Let's start by saying this app should be free! Why should this app be free? Well the app actually makes enough from ad on's it literally asks for the money for 75% of the app then asks you to buy the other 25% in ad ons!
First of all I expect 100% of an app if I purchase it for £1.59 (that price may be wrong it either costs that or costs more!)
The app is great but the developers are really trying to milk this app for as much money as they can! It's appalling! I have to pay to post stickers in the comments of skins !!!
Now on to the app! The app is good! Works fine with the PC version of minecraft (does not work with the pocket edition most people buy this for the pocket edition so I believe they should make it clear that it does not work with the pocket edition) the community is nice and friendly which is a nice thing!
The app works well except the actual skin designing feels a bit tedious at times I preferred the old one! There are thousands of skins on this app (good luck finding one though because the most popular skins will stay most popular if the most talented skin maker in the world made a skin it would probably get lost in all the other skins so if you want to become a world class skin maker good luck!) I think they need to add a "new and hot" page to see popular skins posted in the last month to see some of the skins that deserve more publicity! Btw I want in little writing next to it "Ty libra for suggestion"
Now this wasn't really a review! It was kinda just telling the makers of the app that I dislike them for milking money and that their app should be free if they have ad ons!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 22 April 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: 57Digital Ltd
- © 57Digital Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Armor Pack£0.79
- Avatar Pack (Unlimited uses)£0.79
- Creative Pack (optional tools)£0.79
- Upload Friends Pack£0.79