*EPISODE 1 is now available to download for FREE!*
**iPHONE 4 & 4S USERS - WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE AND RUN ON YOUR DEVICE OR YOU WILL HAVE A SUB-OPTIMAL EXPERIENCE**
***NOTE: Recommended for iPhone 5 and up, and iPad 3 and up - also requires iOS 7.1 and up***
THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME IN THE WORLD OF MINECRAFT!
In this five part episodic series, you’ll embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. You and your friends revere the legendary Order of the Stone: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect; slayers of the Ender Dragon. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, you and your friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
• Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang
• Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program, Mission Hill), Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands), Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men), Martha Plimpton (The Goonies, Raising Hope), Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, Batman: Arkham Knight), Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand by Me), Billy West (Futurama, Adventure Time), and Paul Reubens (Tron: Uprising, Pee-Wee’s Playhouse)
• You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story
***Continue your adventures with the New Order of the Stone by purchasing the Adventure Pack (via in-app), which includes access to download Episodes Six, Seven, and Eight***
- Increased screen resolution for iPhone 6, 7, and 8
- iPhone X compatibility update
- Miscellaneous updates
Ratings and Reviews
A fantastic story-driven adventure from the makers of Walking Dead: The Game and The Wolf Among Us, Minecraft: Story Mode lets you explore the famously blocky universe like never before. Packed with blink-and-you'll-miss-it humour and high-quality voice acting from the likes of Patton Oswalt and Corey Feldman, it’s a grand-slam mashup.
Minecraft StoryMode: The game I’d never thought I’d like...
I was shocked when I heard about the release of this game. I was thinking ‘Hmmm, doesn’t sound all that great’ but when I played it, I felt what the characters were feeling. I cried when tragedies happened and smiled when attempting to save the day. I screamed at the sight of monsters and I raged when things weren’t going my way. It felt like I was in the game. The only thing that could be improved is the money aspect of the games. I know that Episode 1 is free but maybe have 2-4 free as well, then have episodes 5-8 as purchasable (or vice-versa). I know that apps are here to make money but I would really appreciate it if episodes 2-8 weren’t purchasable. I wanted to play this game for free but I had to pay for the noted episodes and I wasn’t fond of it. Overall, this is a great game and I recommend it to Minecrafters and people who like a little action then and again! 💗💗
I really LOVE Minecraft, who doesn’t? And if you can’t get the actual game, get MC Story Mode! The only thing I am not a fan of is the payment for all the episodes. I think it would be more useful to have an online currency instead of REAL money. Obviously, every app has to make money, but a way of making money is allowing people to buy more of the in-game currency when they run out (my idea is you get like 10 in-game currency for free when you download this app)! It’s just a suggestion for the people who don’t like buying every single episode, I’d completely understand if you didn’t do this, but when I saw the first episode I fell in love, until I saw I had to pay for it, and my parents hate spending money on “stupid” apps. (They call it stupid because they’ve never played it) I think this would save a lot for others too, but keep continuing to update! I love your app! 😁 👍🏼 🤩🤗 😃
- Telltale Games
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- ©2015 Telltale, Inc. Telltale, Telltale Games, the Telltale Games logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2015 Mojang AB and Mojang Synergies AB. MINE
- In-App Purchases
- Episode 2 £4.99
- Multi-pack [Episodes 2-5] £14.99
- Episode 3 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.