Help the chicken to dig up worms! Play alone or against your friends. The first to collect twenty worms wins! Collect worms by answering maths questions - the more worms - the harder the question. There are also surprise bonuses to discover in the boxes. Five difficulty levels suitable for children aged 5 to 9. You may want to have a piece of paper and a pencil at the ready to help you work out the harder questions! Excellent for developing strong mental maths skills.
More educational games for nursery and primary school children available at www.busythings.co.uk.
Miner Birds changes:
- Added Swedish language option
- Added 4 player support
- Added 2 new powerups
- Added all new mystery tiles
- Each player can now be set to a different difficulty setting, allowing younger and older children to play together
- The timer can now be turned on or off for each player
- Players can now choose their character from any of the 4 available birds
- Human and computer players can now be mixed and matched
- Added easy, medium and hard settings for the computer players
- Minor bug fixes
Universal app changes:
- Added 64 bit support
- Brand new interface design
- Added a new page for finding out more about Busy Things (complete with parental lock)
- Updated icon sizes
Ratings and Reviews
I have a 3 year old and 6 year old and they love playing Miner Birds together or apart. It's helped them become more comfortable with maths and eager to learn more.
My 5 year old loves this app. She is extremely reluctant to do any maths but she loves this game and views it as a real treat to play. Engaging, fun and effective.
Josie aged 5 can't get enough of doing sums..!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.