Mini Touch Golf
By Try This Networks Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Now with iPad Retina support**
** Now with native iPad support in 1 convenient universal binary.**
** Now with Game Center support via OpenFeint **
** Now with Retina Display **
*Complete graphics overhaul! New challenging obstacles! Brand new sound effects!*
Putt your way through 36 holes of miniature golf. Navigate past garden gnomes and through a haunted house. Avoid puddles and sandtraps, and power your shot down challenging slopes.
Touch the ball and pull back your finger to determine the power of your stroke. Glide your finger in any direction to point the ball wherever you want. Lift your finger to release your shot.
- Intuitive controls using the touch interface
- 36 holes of obstacle covered miniature golf
- Holes increase in difficulty making it more and more challenging to make par
- Practice any hole to improve your chances of making par on the course
- Fully compatible with every iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad including 1st generation devices.
- 2 finger pinch-zoom to adjust the viewable area.
- Put your finger on the ball and then drag in any direction. You'll see a line and that's where your ball will go. The farther you drag your finger away from the ball, the harder you'll hit the ball.
- There is a little (i) on the lower right corner. Tapping this while in the game will bring up the in-game menu.
Your v2.0 update not working? You may need to delete the application from your device and download it again from the App Store.
Questions? Comments? Send us an email at TryThis.com.
(Please make sure you enter your email address correctly. We cannot respond to a non-existent email address.)
OUR OTHER GAMES:
- Pop Frenzy
- Braineous: Challenge Your Brain
- Mini Touch Golf: Holiday Edition
- Cranium's Crystal Ball
What's New in Version 2.1
iPad Retina display!
Get your update today and play Mini Touch Golf in high resolution on the new iPad 3rd generation.
* Additional Notes - Added a couple of additional high res textures for the iPhone 4/4S
Bad decision with the power
Power of the shot is dedicated to how far you can stretch the line from the ball so cannot stretch far. you lose another shot. Would work better with meter Like most pool games use.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 March 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: TryThis Networks Inc.
- © Try This Networks Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.