By Flush Software, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN or using Touch ID
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
Latest update Nov 2,2017
Again another update and much of the same problem with just a weren't of track for the past few daysnarrow bar down left side of portrait screen and if landscape, half the screen shows. There is a semi-opaque dark curtain that hides the keypad but if you look carefully the digit buttons can be seen (and hope that you choose the right one)! Can you correct this once again, please? Last time it was corrected but went wrong again in the past few days.
Since updating yesterday there screen is not viewable except a vertical bar of white in about 1/8th of the portrait screen total there test is black. Please correct asap. ALSO NOT SECURE AS Does not close completely.
DONT UPGRADE TO 1.7 search box removed
Just upgraded to version 1.7 having recently installed iOS 11. The search box is now completely missing meaning that you need to manually find password entries. Hopeless for me as I have dozens of folders. Looks like there is a bug report #507 to cover this so hoping a fix is imminent.
Looks like a later upgrade fixed this problem. App is great again!
The update was crap [edit: now improved massively ]
Reviewing my comment and rating, after bugs on ios11 have been addressed.
It is too easy to “go back” multiple times, which will result in an accidental locking of the database very quickly.
Inappropriate message when I enter the wrong password. Not user friendly. Is my phone still thinking or was my password wrong?
I am not able to search for entries, wich makes the app almost unusable for me.
I am on an iPhone 5s with iOS 11.0.1
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 04 October 2017
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Flush Software, LLC
- © 2017 Flush Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.