Pay & Display car parks are part of every day life. But the biggest inconvenience of using them is not having the correct money or having to return to your vehicle to extend your stay.
With MiPermit (at supported car parks) you can pay for your parking without paying in cash or needing to display a physical ticket on your vehicle.
** New in this version **
- Map based location browsing for Pay & Stay parking
- Nearest locations displayed in an easy to use list
- Search by location code, location name or town/area name
- Easily updated list of favourite locations
- Map based navigation to parking locations
- Activate Visitors Permits from within the app
- Edit your Residents Permit and Season Ticket vehicles at any time
Core Features & Benefits:
- Cashless Pay & Display parking
- ApplePay support
- Free membership for all customers*
- Pay for parking without registering for an account
- Pay by app, SMS, phone, or over the web
- Get SMS reminders for when your parking will expire
- Extend your stay without returning to your vehicle
- Pay for parking up to 7 days in advance***
For more information please visit the MiPermit website.
* Please note that membership is free using the extended online service and this iPhone application but all parking and processing fee’s are still applicable which may vary between parking locations.
** MiPermit and can only be used in the UK. Please see www.mipermit.com for details.
*** Paying in advance of arrival at a location does not reserve a parking bay
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Updated version isn’t so good
I’ve used this App for years and apart from a few minor glitches it’s been just fine. I finally got around to updating the App today and YUCK! Everything was separate before and now it’s crowded into the same space. The update deleted my saved vehicles and as a trade with several vans, this is a real pain. Especially as it doesn’t retain the vehicle info like before so I have to add them each time! It looks prettier but functionality is much worse. Not happy with the update.
Thanks for your feedback. Your saved vehicles are still there if you are logged in to the app. If this isn't working for you, please get in touch via email@example.com and we can investigate why these aren't showing on your account. Many thanks.
Straightforward and simple
It's job is straightforward, pay for parking and it does that without hassle. 2 things would make it five star. First a widget to quickly park at favourites and see time remaining and second inbuilt notification of time remaining without the need for text. The on device app knows time remaining so why do I need a text to tell me? As I'm already paying extra to park by app each time, I shouldn't need to pay again for info already on device.
Thanks for your feedback. We will be introducing a Quick Stay feature in a coming update that will allow you set up common locations, vehicles and durations, and park with one touch. Regarding notifications, this has been taken on board and we'll be looking to introduce this in a future update. Many thanks.
Take a screenshot
I like the convenience of parking apps but today I used it to pay for 3 hours parking in Bath and when I went back into the app to check the expiry time, it said I had no current parking payments. I panicked thinking I might have got a fine, so I paid again. Ten minutes later the app showed my original payment and the new one - so I paid twice due to the app being faulty. In future I will take a screenshot of the confirmed payment!
Hi there, thanks for your review. On completion of making a payment the app should load the Current section and show the new stay details there. Please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org should this happen again and we'll investigate. Many thanks.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.