Mirroring Assist – Share your screen to teach, present, play games & more
By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Mirroring Assist is designed for Apple TV, PC and Mac computers. It is currently NOT supported on any Smart TV / set-top box ***
*** Mirroring Assist works with Mirroring360 installed on your PC and Mac computers. If you do not own Mirroring360 yet, you can get Mirroring360 for $14.99 through in-app purchase ***
With the proliferation of 1:1 initiatives and BYOD, teachers and students are increasingly using iPads and iPhones in classrooms. This app focuses on how to use iPads / iPhones for presentations and screen / content sharing in classrooms. Contents include:
* Ways to share iPad / iPhone screens with the classroom
* Step-by-step guide on turning-on AirPlay Mirroring
* What you need to know about network setup
* FAQ / trouble-shooting guides
Please note that this version requires iOS 7.1 or later.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
- New feature: Get Mirroring360 through App Store In-App Purchase.
- Bug fixes for photo push. Also open a send debug log feature to better help users with problems.
Paid desktop software needed
Not free at all - it doesn't work without the purchase of paid computer software.
Does not let you try it to see if it actually works!
Not wasting £11 for something that might not work! Should have a trail period. Common sense.
Just make you to create an account and after will ask you to pay £11....
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 March 2016
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 63.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2010-2016 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases