By Todd Stephan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We know the iPhone should do this - but for now - Do you ever miss calls or text messages only to discover them hours later because you didn’t hear the phone?
The Missed Call application monitors the phone and periodically alerts you using sound and visual effects when any of the following events are missed:
* Text Messages
* Calendar Events
Other phones have this feature and now your iPhone can too. Never miss that important call or text message again with the Missed Call application!
Over 50 sounds and 10 visual effects with fully configurable timers.
Click the link below to visit our website (iPhoneMissedCall.webs.com) for additional information, demo video and to share your comments or feature requests.
* We recommend the phone be rebooted after downloading to ensure application stability.
* Currently Apple, Inc. does not allow background applications. In order to achieve the functionality listed above you must start the Missed Call application before putting your phone down and leave it running.
* While we have taken every effort to minimize battery usage (auto-dimming display, efficient software development, etc) it is recommended that for extended use that the phone be charging while the application is running.
What's New in Version 1.2
* Added option to Vibrate
* Added option to Display Photo
* Added option to use Proximity Sensor to save Battery Power
* Added option to Monitor Battery power during use
* New User Interface to guide User
Waist of time
I was really hoping this would work, despite lots of bad reviews. Once downloaded you are advised that this Ap will not work if auto lock is set to on, due to a bug by Apple, if I had known before hand I would not have bought it. Although the missed call alert works, it does not work with a missed text, which is the reason I needed it, this Ap is not fit for purpose.
Total waste of money.
Just like most of the other reviews, this app is complete rubbish. I loaded it onto my iPhone 5 & was then told it won't work if you don't set your screen auto lock to never. Even then the app wouldn't work, but every time you used your phone for anything, you then had to turn your screen off manually.
I deleted this app after one day.
Wish I had taken more notice of the ratings on this App. Just dosnt work! I have iPhone 4 v4.1. Even if I set the screen never to turn off as required (which rather defeats the object in the first place). My basic Nokia will glow to let me know I have missed an event, why cant we have something for iPhone?