By Inkling Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mitosis: An interactive learning experience
How do cells divide to grow new hair, repair your skin, or strengthen your bones? Mitosis walks you through the process of cell division, and explains everything that happens along the way. You'll usher cells through mitosis with your fingers, learning about what happens in each phase of the process. You can also look at images of actual cells dividing under a microscope and see the actual structures you've studied.
Mitosis includes the following features:
* Interactive exploration of mitosis
* Actual photographs of cells from light microscopes
* Video content (while connected to the Internet)
* "Read and listen" text and audio that explains mitosis
* Interactive quiz to test your knowledge of mitosis
* Comprehensive glossary of relevant terms
* Access to additional resources for understanding mitosis
You can provide feedback to our team by visiting our website at www.mitosisapp.com. We'd love to know how we can make the interactive learning process even more engaging.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Read and Listen text display now follows along with the audio
* Improved slideshows
* iPod audio now temporarily lowers in volume when Mitosis audio plays
I'm doing biology AS, and this includes all the information we need to know, along with helpful images and interactive images which help to make sure you remember each one, amazing app, hope there are more on other topics.
One of the best educational apps out there
If you are interested in biology that is an amazing piece of work. I hope I can find more from the same author. I'll definitely buy all related work.
The best app ever
This has all sorts of sections on it to ensure you understand it all and is done perfectly. Would be great if there was one by the same author on meiosis
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 January 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Inkling Systems, Inc.
- © 2010 Standard Nine Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.