Download the lite version of Mix & Mash to get a peak of the Mix & Mash experience!
Search for Mix & Mash for the full, unrestricted version!
Looking for an awesome crossfade app to improve your music?
Look no further - Mix & Mash is simply the best crossfade app for iOS!
Don't just listen to us - Check out what our users say:
‣ "Very easy and cool interface, this is quickly becoming my favorite app!"
‣ "A must have for any music lover!!"
‣ "Brilliant.been looking for something like this for ages and simple to use"
‣ "Does exactly what it says it does, works great, this is ideal for me!!!"
‣ "The best auto mix dj app"
‣ "Fantastic and useful app! Love to hear music on it!"
‣ "Best app to do a DJ job without breaking your head!"
‣ "I always use it. My pocket DJ !"
Mash up your music library with this fun and easy to use app!
Mix & Mash is like having a DJ in your pocket. Load music from your Music library and enjoy, as it effortlessly mashes them together into a unique, randomly generated mix.
Personalise every mix by altering the time songs are played for. This allows you to truly customise your listening experiences to suit your current mood or activity.
Top features of Mix & Mash:
• Awesome crossfade (customisable!)
• Beautiful Interface
• Play music in the background
• Playlists, just how your made them!
• Load music from your music library
• Hugely customisable
• See your upcoming songs before they play - perfect for parties
• Dynamic, flexible play queue, allowing you to edit your mix as you listen
• Save play queues
• Smart play queues
• Facebook & Twitter integration to boast your listening activities to friends!
• Lock screen and multitasking bar integration for easy playback control
Can't get playlists working? Check out our guide here -> http://www.computerlogicx.com/blog/?p=22
For more information, feature requests, or support, please visit us at www.mixandmash.co.uk
Bug fixes for iOS 8
Mix & Mash 3 is on its way!
Sign up at http://mixandmash.co.uk/v3/ to be updated when it's available!
Ratings and Reviews
Tried this app but it keeps crashing and then takes 20 seconds to start up again, not good if you are having a disco. Also easy to tap a song by mistake rather than hold, then it cuts the current song playing and plays the one tapped.
BRILLIANT LITTLE APP
Great app. Used it to DJ my mates party and it worked brilliantly. Thinking about upgrading to the full version :P
When you click on anything it just closes the app... Not even worth the £0.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.