Mixlr - Social Live Audio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mixlr is a simple way to broadcast, share and listen to live audio.
Create your own live audio content, or explore a growing world of musicians, bands, DJ's, radio stations, sports teams, journalists, comedians and podcasters who use Mixlr to share live audio.
• Broadcast high-quality live audio with your built in mic
• Use your own headset or plug in an external device
• Share your live broadcasts directly to Facebook and Twitter and more
• Record your live broadcasts locally and save them to your showreel
• Share, export and playback your broadcasts later
• Listen to all your favourite live audio on the go
• Browse broadcasts, categories and search easily for any Mixlr artist or user
• Follow your favourite content creators and receive a push notification when they go live
• Chat with the broadcaster and other listeners live
• Heart the moments you like and spread some love as you listen live
• Login and register with email and Facebook
Keep updated on the latest news and product developments by connecting with us on the following channels:
FEEDBACK? NEED HELP?
A full range of support articles can be found at our support centre:
If you’ve got any comments or feedback, we want to hear about it. You can get in touch with us here: http://mixlr.com/help/contact
What's New in Version 3.1
This update includes stability and bug fixes for the following:
* Audiobus broadcasting
* Showreel playback for off-air users
Apple Watch Support!!!
I like Mixlr, but I thought today that I would be really good if I could position my iPhone for the live stream process and just be able to start and stop a live stream from a distance with my Apple Watch; some recording situations can be much simpler I think with this functionality.
I'm requesting this feature.
Not possible to record other than with the mic
Am a full time DJ wanting to stream live my sets but it's impossible to use a normal mini jack-Rca into the REC OUT to get the audio directly from the mixer. Each attempt resulted into the recording of my sets through the iPhone mic which results into poor quality and background noise (people taking). Nothing in the FAQ (did change the settings in privacy to allow the app to access the mic but still...). Too bad it was a good idea ...
Needs a serious update
Every time I go to use audio bus with this app mixlr crashes