At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** AT BAT SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV All Teams subscribers receive At Bat’s premium features for free.
**** 2019 FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available in regular app updates throughout the season. Make sure to keep At Bat updated to take advantage of these as you follow your favorite team and players.)
-- Watch and Listen Live --
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Access your MLB.TV All Teams subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
• Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts (supported iPhones and iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Multitasking split view (select iPads)
• Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads)
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
-- Follow Your Favorite Team --
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize your iPhone and iPad screens with MLB Club-branded app icons
• Designated your favorite team to be featured in At Bat’s homescreen, scoreboard, news and video
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
• Closed captioning for live video
• Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Gameday from loading when tapping on a Gameday push notification
Ratings and Reviews
This must be the most comprehensive of any sports app I have ever used.
Being new to Baseball I downloaded this and subscribed to MLB TV, picked a team and then immersed myself in the games...
... Wow! There are overlays with every stat you could possibly want, radio broadcasts, live games with feeds for both home and away teams (with subscription)... and so much more.
This really is a one stop baseball shop.
But why did I give it just four stars and not five?
1) MLB Network isn’t available in the UK (as far as I can tell).
This isn’t a deal breaker at all but would have been nice to be able to access it in the UK without costing us any more.
This app needs the option to download the games to your device.
Other than the two items listed above I can not find any other faults with this app/service. Yeah, it could be cheaper for a subscription but when you list exactly what you get for the price then it’s an absolute no-brainer.
If you’re still reading this then you must have more than a passing interest in Baseball, do yourself a favour, download this app and get your subscription going.
Condensed/recaps are a waste of time
The app is fine, however my issue is with how you can watch the games. With NFL game pass they have the full game, a 40 minute version, or highlights (generally around 6m). The 40 minute game is perfect.
With MLB your options are either the whole game (usually around the 3hr 45min mark) or a recap or condensed version. Honestly I haven’t worked out the difference between these yet. Both are only around 7 mins. There’s no option of maybe an hour long version, where all the ads are cut out and you can still see each pitch
I watch from the Uk so generally can’t watch live, and we don’t even get the commercials, just a blank screen. It’s boring as hell!!
Sort it out MLB
This is a good app. You can watch multiple games by switching through the top toggle line.
A few things is if you buy the incorrect subscription you can’t view the game you want and after buying a few incorrect one you then get on line with the correct one but have paid 4 different ones!! It would be good if possible to see a promo for the correct purchase and to be able to in APP contact not being directed to mlb website.
Also joy being able to see the start of the ball game I.e the warm up.
Other than the subscription issue it’s is a good product.
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 185.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium £2.79
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly £21.99
- At Bat Premium Annual £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.