By Marcela Ticha
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The mLexicon is the best multilingual English dictionary for Mac. As it works offline it is ideal for your business trip or vacation. It helps you easily find the translation of English words in five other languages: German, Italian, French, Finnish and Spanish.
In total it contains:
- 190.000 English-German word pairs
- 110.000 English-Finnish word pairs
- 100.000 English-French word pairs
- 77.000 English-Italian word pairs
- 73.000 English-Spanish word pairs
English part contains a transcription of American pronunciation. German database contains articles der/die/das.
The application has built-in integration with the Bing Translator service for whole sentence translation. This feature, however, requires an internet connection. All searched results can be stored for later off-line use.
Please visit accompanying web site to see the application in action: www.mLexicon.com
What's New in Version 1.3
- american pronunciation transcript added
- online pronunciation added
- german atricles der/die/das added
- retina display support