"An MMA simulator as beautiful as the bloody and bruised fighters it celebrates, MMA Manager is nevertheless fun and well-constructed" - Bronze Award from PocketGamer
"MMA Manager is a great management sim to pass time or any train journey or whenever you get a spare moment. It is deep enough to allow you to feel like you are running things without ever being too overwhelming and will keep you entertained for many an hour. A must for any MMA fan." - Michael Dalgleish, Zero1Gaming
"You must go on. You can’t go on. You’ll go on. All for 10%." - Josh Rosenblatt, Vice's Fightland
Take on the role of a MMA manager in the modern fight business. Manage your gym and build your fight team from the local scene to the heights of managing world champions in the top promotions.
• This is your fight team. Recruit fighters from multiple weight classes and hire coaches to train them.
• Negotiate with leagues, book fights, and guide your fighters up the ranks to win titles.
• An open-ended game in a simulated MMA world with 10 different fight promotions and at least 940 AI fighters.
• Wide range of procedurally generated fighters with differing appearances, skills, stats, martial arts backgrounds, records and personalities. Fighter appearances can vary in hair styles, colours, tattoos, skin tone, facial hair and cauliflower ears.
• AI Fighters will age out, fight each other and move up and down the rankings.
• Fully Simulated player fighters and personalities including greed, happiness, bad habits and career goals.
• Manage your fighters’ careers, keep them happy but remember you can always get rid of them.
• Complex fight simulations with a huge number of possible combinations of action that can make up each fight.
• Corner fighters and influence key moments in the fight.
• Different martial arts styles affect what techniques fighters can use. Fighters can learn new styles from their coaches.
• Deal with issues like missing weight, injuries, and PEDs.
• Upgrade and equip your gym with the best equipment to compliment your coaches.
• Tweaked Fighter retirement ages a couple of years higher.
• Fighters will fight a minimum number of fights before retiring.
• Light Theme - switch themes via the options menu.
• Additional Skin Tones
• Female post fight screen
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Soo addictive , can’t stop playing
I can't put it down.
Potential, but needs changes
I've been long waiting for a fun mma game and at first I thought this game was it. But after several hours of play (mostly enjoyable) I realised this game needs some real adjustments. First of all (as mentioned in other reviews) lets us see stats and skills of opponents prior to booking a fight. Also fighters need to have caps in stats based on their potential. If everyone can become a monster with 100 stats then what's the point in scouting other than looking for skills like (iron chin, fearless and so on). As I mentioned before I believe that stats should be capped or at least get harder to improve the higher the attribute, but I also believe that skills should be learned at different rates (surely a boxer would learn catch wrestling as quick as a Greco Roman wrestler). Now all the points I have mentioned before mean nothing unless stats start to have an actual relevance. Because there is nothing more frustrating than being 50 points better in every department and getting knocked out by your opponent. I had one fighter who had every stat in the 90's and I was ranked 20 in a tier 4 organisation with a record of 13-11. Now this is not intended to be a negative review, because this game has potential to be a great game, the game algorithm just needs to be adapted and a few features added.
- Bit By Bit Games Limited
- 206.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Bit By Bit Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Bit By Bit Games Investment £4.99
- McDojo Investment £1.99
- Knocked Out Apparel Investment £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.