Mobike is the world’s first and largest dockless, cash-free bike share platform. With Mobike you can get around your city easily with no need to get stuck in traffic, park your bike at stations far away, or even own a bike!
Whether you’re going to work or riding for fun, Mobike is there for every occasion. Whenever you need one, find a Mobike near you, unlock it, and you’re good to go!
Download the app to begin your first ride today!
Riding with Mobike is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Open the app and find a Mobike nearby on the map.
- Tap on a Mobike to find directions to it. You can also reserve it for 15 minutes to make sure you have time to get to the bike you want.
- When you find your Mobike, unlock it by scanning the QR code on the lock that’s attached to the top of the rear wheel or the middle of the handlebar.
- Once unlocked, enjoy the two-wheeled ride to your destination. Ride safe!
- Once you’re done riding, park at any public bicycle parking spot, rack, or Mobike Preferred Location (MPL).
- Lock the bike by sliding the lock and see your trip details pop up immediately.
- Enjoy the rest of your day knowing you saved a little more time and money.
Have a question about Mobike? Visit mobike.com
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Contact Customer Service:
- Korea: 080-822-1460
- Japan: 0800-919-1267
- Germany: 80-0000-4476
- Australia: 1800559213
- Email: email@example.com
Upgrade monthly pass functions.
Improved map features.
Fixed bugs and optimized the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Huge flaw with Mobike operating service charge and payment
They’ve updated the operational area about 3 times in the last 3 months making it smaller and smaller. It’s gotten to the point where it doesn’t cover around the area I live (close to city). I parked the bike outside my house which just happens to be 100 meters from the operational area thinking it was still inside it. Mobike charged me 20 quid service charge because of it since I had already locked the bike. I did this thinking I was in the operational zone not knowing Mobike had changed it again!!! I put 20 quid on my account to pay off the charge so I could unlock the bike and put it back in the zone, but realised I was -0.5 quid from my ride so I still couldn’t unlock it. Tried putting another 5 quid through my account, but found my card was ‘declined’ and now have no method of moving the Mobike back into the operating zone while still being down 20 quid.
The lack of planning, safeguards and notification for bikes going out of operational zone is LAUGHABLE. The fact that this happened to me by complete chance less than 100 meters from the operating zone has completely irked me the wrong way, and because of that I will never be using Mobike again
Used to love it but now it has some issues
This service is brilliant when it works - the bikes are easy to use and usually easy to find. However, in recent months it has had issues in Manchester and surrounding areas. The charge for using the bikes has gone up while the covered area has gone down (yes, I know they expanded it again but it still doesn’t extend to where I live the way it did before). I’ve also discovered that the app is really poor for customer service. Reporting an issue is quite straightforward but you still get charged for using a faulty bike, there’s no info about refunds for trips that couldn’t be completed (I had a pedal fall off within five minutes and had to switch to another bike. The entire journey was completed within one hire period but I got charged for both and found it really hard to report this). I’m still waiting to hear about this - with optimism as I’ve had better experiences with their customer service in the past. I also can’t figure out how to reserve a bike in the new app - it only seemed to let me unlock a bike I was standing next to.
Not bad when it works, but that’s not very often
I’ve used Mobike now for the past 6 weeks and have mixed views. It’s great if there is a bike near where you need it but I’ve found this only to be the case 1/5 times when I’ve wanted to use it. The app hasn’t been working properly for the past two weeks as no bikes are showing up on the interactive map making it extremely difficult to find a bike. I’ve tried uninstalling the app and even downloading it on a different phone. When I contacted Mobike they just said download the latest version (which I already had) and not to worry about it. This has great potential but there aren’t enough bikes, there’s not a big enough incentive to leave them in useful areas like train stations and the app if far too temperamental! I also reserved bikes on numerous occasions only to find they were no where to be seen when I arrived which is doubly annoying as I got penalised by Mobike and then had to walk further as i’d gone out of my way to use the bike. Not impressed overall.
- Beijing Mobike Technology Co., Ltd.
- 126.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobike Technology
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.