By Intellsys s.r.l.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unveil your photographic skills and create professional, amazing high dynamic range images on your iPad (or iPhone) in few simple steps.
Connect your DSLR camera to the iPad and transfer the bracketed images (usually exposed with aperture priority at -1 EV, 0 EV, +1 EV intervals). Then use the Mobile HDR application to combine these images, remove blurry areas (ghosts), apply filters and adjust colors.
Besides a DSLR, you can also use "HDR Photo Camera" application (available on App Store) to capture the bracketed frames.
Mobile HDR application uses the exposure fusion technique to combine three independently exposed images, by selecting the most relevant elements from each of them, resulting into a high dynamic range image.
* three (3) frames multilevel HDR processing engine
* automatic and manual ghosts removal
* composition filters (Natural, Vignette, Dynamic, Vibrant, Sky Map™)
* anisotropic alignment for handheld HDR shooting
* HDR enhancement (tone mapping)
* post-processing color adjustment
* adjustable parameters
* automatic reference image detection
* 16 Mpx (and more) compatible
NOTE: Devices with only 512 RAM (iPad2, iPad Mini first generation) will not be able to process images at the finest granularity.
What's New in Version 4.1.05
* Fix interface visibility problem on iPhone
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 24 April 2014
- Version: 4.1.05
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Intellsys s.r.l.
- © 2011 Intellsys s.r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.