The Mobile MIM software program is used for the viewing, registration, fusion, and/or display for diagnosis of medical images from the following modalities: SPECT, PET, CT, MRI, X-ray and Ultrasound.
Mobile MIM can be used to review images, contours, DVH, and isodose curves from radiation treatment plans. Mobile MIM can be used to approve these plans.
Mobile MIM provides wireless and portable access to medical images. This device is not intended to replace full workstations and should be used only when there is no access to a workstation.
This device is not to be used for mammography.
- Powerful/intuitive interface
- Real-time multi-modality fusion and blending
- 3D depth-shaded MIP movie
- Window/level adjustments with CT presets
- Measurement, annotation, PET SUV tools
- Secure, encrypted data transfer to device
- Optimized for both the iPad and iPhone
Image data can be transferred to the device by using MIMcloud or MIM 5.1+ workstation software.
MIMcloud is a secure, Internet-based medical imaging service that provides a central, easily accessible resource for storing, sharing, and viewing. Visit www.mimcloud.com to learn more and create an account.
Mobile MIM downloads data using encrypted transfer over the wireless network. The user may set a passcode which encrypts the non-image information for the downloaded data and prevents unauthorized access.
-Fixed bug that was causing images to appear blank
-Minor UI tweaks/improvements/fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A great app for anyone involved in medical imaging, it's easy to use and the images are as detailed as they can be on the screen
I love this! It's extremely easy to use and it amazing how they use real images.
Who should use this app, what's this app for , can any one explain ?
- MIM Software Inc.
- 31.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 MIM Software Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.