Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Before buying, try our free Lite version.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Ssh2 and telnet protocol.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode and card reader.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Mobilogics iScan barcode scanner.
- Can handle different Host configurations.
- Auto login.
- Auto connect.
- Pop up keyboard.
- Text Macro support.
- Clipboard support.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
What's New in Version 2.7
- macro can have a name
- general bug fixing
Great app, love to have iPhone 6 optimisations
Fantastic little app considering the app I support for work runs great on this the only improvement I would absolutely love if you could do would be to optimise it to the new iPhone 6 and 6+ screen sizes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 17 September 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.