Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Before buying, try our free Lite version.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Ssh2 and telnet protocol.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Zebra LI3678 barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode and card reader.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Mobilogics iScan barcode scanner.
- Can handle different Host configurations.
- Auto login.
- Auto connect.
- Pop up keyboard.
- Text Macro support.
- Clipboard support.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
- IP address field in menu - configure could be hidden
- General bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
does excactly what it say
This will give me everything I need until and ssh app is avaliable.
Was able to login, send a mail using pine, edit a file, it has portrait and landscape modes, lots of extended keyboards on this full version inc. <esc>, <ctrl>, <tab>, function keys and many more.
You can shrink or streach the screen and scroll round it easily but it's perfectly readable 80 wide in portrait mode.
A nice little app
Great app. But missing a feature
Works as intended. Although I would like to be able to run a macro as soon as a connection is established, maybe this could be possible under each connection setting.
Great app, love to have iPhone 6 optimisations
Fantastic little app considering the app I support for work runs great on this the only improvement I would absolutely love if you could do would be to optimise it to the new iPhone 6 and 6+ screen sizes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.