Mocha VNC Lite
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Mac or Windows PC, and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
The lite version has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Standard VNC protocol.
- Mac OS X sign on.
- Encrypted password signon.
- 8 and 32 bit color modes.
- Local Mouse support.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltrVNC on Windows, and Apple Screen sharing, which is included with the Mac OS X.
What's New in Version 4.6
- IP address field in menu - configure could be hidden
- General bug fixing
Phone based remote access app
This app is quick to connect, easy to set up connections with and importantly for me, the only one I've found currently that allows you to tap directly to click instead of having to guide a cursor around and tap somewhere on the screen to click on an item where the pointer is.
When it went to a 2 minute time out it was almost unusable for all but a quick check on a running system but now it has a 5 minute time out, which is an improvement as although the original wasn't time restricted, it wasn't fully functional either. The free version is fully functional but if you need more than 5 minutes then the paid version removes this restriction.
In summary, this is a great way to try out the app before paying for the unrestricted version.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 16 September 2017
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.