Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Mac or Windows PC, and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Before buying, try Mocha VNC Lite
- Standard VNC protocol.
- Mac OS X (Lion) sign on with user id and password
- Encrypted password signon.
- 8 and 32 bit color modes.
- Local Mouse support.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- NETBIOS and Bonjour name support.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- Banners with extra keys.
- Extra keys as ALT,CTRL, Option and Apple key
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltrVNC on Windows, and Screen Sharing, which is included with the Mac OS X.
What's New in Version 3.8
- added wireless keyboard alt key mapping as an option
- using large fonts in iOS would give a wrong display
- general bug fixing
Over 3G or edge working perfectly
Hi just updating my old post, users who would like to use this app over the 3G network, would first need to find the output ip of your router( google 'vnc test') next thing you need to find a way to edit your router and make it accept incoming on port 5900, as most routers will block this for security. Once this done, should be full steam ahead, This issue is not the apps faults, it's to do with the security of wifi routers
- Category: Business
- Updated: 09 April 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.