Moderation tries to be better than competing calorie counting apps:
• No need to create an account
• No food databases to search through
• No barcode scanning
• Just quick and easy food logging
• We don't show any ads
• We don't harvest your personal information
• Understand when you eat unhealthy
• Get actionable insights
• Achievements keep you motivated and on track
• Introducing Streaks - These reward you for completing more than one perfectly healthy day in a row!
• 3 brand new achievements to unlock, all related to Streaks
• You can now view your 'Meal Healthiness', which shows you which meals (Breakfast for example) are your most healthy or unhealthy
• We've pumped up the colours to make them brighter for newer iPhones
• We've tweaked the way we colour healthy and unhealthy days. For days where you are 50/50 unhealthy, it shows a light red instead of a light green. We've changed this based on a lot of feedback from users
• We've also fixed some other bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and easy to update!
Tried other apps to help me track my eating habits but found I lack the time (and in fairness motivation) to update the level of detail they wanted from me. This is quick and easy and still motivates me to eat a little better than I used to!
Great for my needs
It looks great and the simple layout makes it very easy to track my dietary habits unlike alternative apps that are out there. I look forward to features that will provide more insights in future releases
I follow a well known diet let’s call it... world of the slimming... but this app really helps me keep track of where I tend to have better days than others!
Definitely would recommend to others!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.