Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When war hits home, abandon all fear.
**IGN: “Modern Combat 3 is the best FPS on mobile devices, especially if you're a multiplayer-minded gamer.”
The best, most realistic smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and an apocalyptic battle for the freedom of the United States, for one or more players.
BE THE HERO OF AN EXPLOSIVE SOLO CAMPAIGN
• Fight through a 13-mission campaign from Los Angeles to Pakistan.
• Witness multiple memorable moments thanks to AAA scenario-scripting.
• Experience different types of gameplay: escort, destroy, helicopter, 4x4 chase…
LIVE THE MOST IMMERSIVE REAL WAR EXPERIENCE
• The deepest and most intuitive FPS gameplay on smartphones improved once again, now with a sprint and slide feature.
• Gaze-upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments.
• Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in an apocalyptic scenario.
ENJOY WHAT IS SIMPLY THE BEST MULTIPLAYER ON SMARTPHONES
• Enter battles for up to 12 players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes.
• Use your customized weapons to move up an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 1.5.0
iOS 8 Compatible
Extremely high quality FPS,
the graphics are razor sharp with full parallax scrolling, and quickly level out at a quality normally associated with Unreal Engine games. Nice long campaign with plenty of machine gunning action, great heavy soundtrack...really impressed at the quality of this considering it's from a couple of years (and mc episodes) back. £5 just right and no IAPs.
New fan of the shoot them up
Never really been one for shoot em up games but I'm loving this one. Easy to get to grips with even for an old boy like me. Levels and stages are spread out about right so you don't get too disheartened or find it too easy.
I don't know why I keep buying these - probably because I keep getting them on sale :-)
However, in my opinion this particular outing offers nothing new over the previous 2 games. Takes up a lot of space on your device, I can only describe it as predictable and dull at best.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 17 September 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 1.98 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Survival Kit£4.99
- Starter Pack£1.99
- Razor Pack£1.99
- KPR Pack£4.99
- Commando's Gear£9.99
- Major's Supplies£19.99
- Delta Pack£9.99
- Anvil Pack£19.99
- Veteran's Arsenal£48.99
- Memorial Pack£99.99