Modern Combat 5: Blackout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
> “It plays as good as it looks.” – IGN
> “Amps everything up to the next level.” – 148Apps
> “Sharp controls, impressive graphics.” – Pocket Gamer
Proud to be “App Store's Best of 2014” in 28 countries!
Step into the action as the latest instalment in the best FPS series raises the bar for shooters once more! Create a squad, add your friends and test your individual and team skills against other squads!
Is single player your thing? Then step into a world on the brink of anarchy and shoot your way out of one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic who’s trying to tear the world to shreds.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE CLASS
> 7 customizable classes that you can level up across single and multiplayer
> Find the playstyle that suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter or Sapper
> Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points
> Watch players in battle with the new Spectator mode
> Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
> Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
> Individual and Squad leaderboards
> Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS APLENTY
> Equip advanced tactical suits with powerful abilities
> Attach trinkets to your weapons for a personal touch
> Apply camos to the advanced tactical suits and weapons to mark your presence on the battlefield
> Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
> Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
> Customise the perfect weapon using a host of attachments
INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN
> Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
> Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush
> Flawless graphics, music and voice performances with seamlessly integrated cutscenes
HIGHLY CUSTOMISABLE CONTROLS
> Intuitive, highly customisable controls so you can play just the way you want
*IMPORTANT* Modern Combat 5 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation. An Internet connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.4.0
For a complete list of changes, see our Modern Combat 5 Facebook page.
• 2 NEW Armors
• Kitsune: The Advanced Morph Armor – If you thought the Morph was deadly in its basic suits, be prepared to have your mind blown by the advanced armor's new perks.
• Kemono Armor – You can get this exclusive armor from Bonus Events, so make sure to keep a close eye on them!
• Fully customisable colour scheme for all Prestige Weapons – If you already own one or more Prestige Weapons, you can now customise their colour schemes as you wish so you can stand out even better when pwning foes.
• Various bug fixes – After listening to community input, we discovered and fixed a large number of issues and bugs to ensure the best possible in-game experience.
See you on the field of battle!
I love the game, but now it's full off people that paid a lot of money to get paragon armour. You should nerf paragon armour and the prestige weapons. They are very hard to kill. Why did you remove overtime? That was a really good map, conversion isn't that good. The campaign is fun, but I don't understand the story. There are a lot of wall glitches in this game which are frustrating as you cannot kill them. Make it easier for people to get prestige weapons.
Stop giving duplicate items
I played this 1 week and collected some credits and I opened 9 armour pack and got all duplicate items. Why? I didn't get anything even in one 😡😡
But it needs some more maps for snipers and it could do with something like wall running or throwing grenades back at people
- Category: Games
- Updated: 22 February 2017
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 1.25 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Captain's Pay£4.99
- Colonel's Savings£9.99
- General's Cut£19.99
- Supreme Victory Bundle£1.99
- First-Class Captain's Pay£3.99
- Honorable Colonel's Savings£7.99
- Supreme Daily Credits Pack£4.99
- Mercenary Bundle£14.99
- Commander’s Stash£48.99
- Top-notch General's Cut£13.99