By Moleskine Srl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your best ideas everywhere - Moleskine journals, re-imagined for limitless creativity, productivity and passion.
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
Created with input by a team of artists, designers and other Moleskine enthusiasts like you, the all-new digital Moleskine Journal features the attributes you cherish most in Moleskine tools: simplicity and elegance.
NEW: Traveller's and Recipe Passion Journals now join the previously available Wine Journal, creating a more complete series of your favorite Passion Journals, faithfully reproduced in digital format (in-app purchase, iPad version only).
Passion Journals appear in your Moleskine Journal library alongside your other journals. Once you purchase a Passion Journal directly off the shelf it becomes part of your library collection, letting you create unlimited editions of your favorite passions!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
Moleskine Journal Features:
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes, with double-spread view unique to Moleskine Journal
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner, Storyboard Notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter), all with size control and full-spectrum color picker available on-the-fly
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide, custom swatch library and Moleskine’s ivory-color paper background for easier color selection
• Text tools for productivity and creativity with all iOS-available fonts, color picker, opacity and size control on-the-fly
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Multiple undo and redo
• Easy image import from your photo library or take new photos with the built-in camera
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• View entire journal at once in an editable page thumbnails view
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Intuitive Apple iOS gestures such as pinch and spread, 2-finger scroll and page flip
Enjoy your Moleskine Journal.
What's New in Version 2.1
- NEW: Moleskine Traveller’s Journal (in-app purchase, iPad only): Collect and organize your passion for travel.
- NEW: Moleskine Recipe Journal (in-app purchase, iPad only): Collect and organize your passion for cooking.
- Optimized for iOS 8.
- Optimized iPhone 6 Plus graphics.
- And of course, a variety of bugs that we found have now been squashed.
Great idea but poorly executed. There are nice looking videos but when you go to use the neat tricks you've learnt they just don't work. The cut and paste tool loses your items, swiping between pages and to zoom in and out rarely ever works. What should make your jotting down of sketches and ideas quick and easy is instead an incredibly frustrating waste of time. Shame cause the different notebook options are great and the tools have a lot of potential. Hopefully developers will smooth these issues out.
New features missing
The new journal features seem to be not available in my app. The wine journal is offered but not the new ones. I have the latest version (as far as I can tell as there seems to be no way to check this, but there is no outstanding update) and I am using an iPad mini with ios 7.1.2.
Had it a week, still no idea how to use it. There are no instructions and the icons are totally counterintuitive. The embedded video is useless. Honestly, I work in IT and have genuinely no clue why a pen icon will not let me input text. Thankfully I can use the 14 day cooling off period to get a refund. Waste of time. There's better out there apparently!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 July 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Moleskine S.r.l.
- © 2014, Moleskine SpA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wine Journal£2.29
- Interactive Traveller's Journal£2.29
- Recipe Journal£2.29