Mollie Makes curates the best contemporary craft from around the world into a beautiful and totally irresistible magazine.
We bring you the best of craft online, a look inside the homes of the world’s most creative crafters, tutorials on inspiring makes, round-ups of the most covetable stash and tours of the crafty capitals of the world!
We love to make - handmade is more than just a hobby for us, it's in everything we do. We can't resist hunting down treasures in thrift stores, then customising, re-covering and embellishing our finds with our endless stash of ribbons and bows, buttons and beads, fabrics and felt. We're forever on the lookout for new inspiration. Whatever we do, we're living and loving handmade.
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Subscriptions and Single Issues.
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Slow to download, often doesn’t download at all
I love this magazine, every issue is brilliant, it is always full of fabulous ideas and new things to try. Plus the free craft bits you get every month are so well made and so thought out. I would highly recommend it to anyone, it has something for everyone. I look forward to every new issue that comes out and I just love reading it. Well done to everyone who puts Mollie makes together 💞💞💞
I bought an issue or two a couple of years ago but recently decided to take advantage of the 'buy all back issues' offer. 80+ magazines in one go should keep me busy for a while.
Lots of interesting projects with a nice balance of quick and simple and some longer and more skilled.
My only disappointment is that I don't get the free gifts with an online subscription.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- Mollie Makes £4.99
- Mollie Makes 49 £5.99
- Issue 53 £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.