The Moment Health app is here to change the lives of parents around the globe and bring maternal mental health into the mainstream.
Our app has been developed alongside leading clinicians and healthcare professionals to ensure it’s a top service for new parents like you.
We’re incredibly excited to be on this parenting journey with you. Together, we can normalise Maternal Mental Health and #MakeItMainstream.
Here’s what the app can do for you, and a quick how-to-use-it guide.
What The Moment App Does:
The Moment Health app is for new and expectant mums and their families.
Our app is committed to making maternal mental health mainstream. Research shows that through early intervention, parents suffering perinatal depression and associated anxieties have an 80-90 per cent chance of recovery.
That’s exactly why we’re harnessing the positive power of technology with an app that screens for prenatal and postnatal depression and associated anxieties, through the following innovative features:
Our early intervention symptoms checker can be used to detect signs of prenatal and postnatal depression and associated anxieties.
It’s an easy-to-use, evidence-based series of quick questions, used by GPs, clinicians and other healthcare providers the world over to screen for early signs of prenatal and postnatal depression and associated anxieties.
The tracker allows you to quickly record your emotions and moods from pregnancy right through to early parenthood.
It provides a Weekly Mood Report, which shows at a glance how you’ve been feeling over the last days, weeks and months.
With the Tracker, any emotional changes that could potentially lead to a negative impact on your wellbeing can be picked up and treated very early on.
The Moment Health community is made up of likeminded parents like you.
The four major focuses for the community are to provide (1) Connectedness, (2) Support, (3) Companionship, and (4) Advice for our members.
Our community provides a space for our members to share openly and react with empathy in a safe and supportive environment.
Through our location tool, mums and dads can find exactly the kind of support and resources they need that are close and convenient to them.
The location tool recommends centres and groups in close proximity to you, based on where you are and what kind of support you need.
AUTO RENEW SUBSCRIPTIONS
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- You can now log in using your Facebook account
- Fixed a tracker notification where they were being disabled by mistake
- We have made the app more gender neutral as mental health is important for men too!
- Fixed an issue where users would sometimes be logged out when they come back to the app
Ratings and Reviews
Practical, sensible help
It’s really hard to tell if you’re just exhausted and finding things hard with a new baby or whether you genuinely could do with some mental health support. This app helps you to do that. It has a great mood tracker and sensible questions that help pick up key clues if support is needed.
For first time Mums especially, it’s all so new that you simply don’t know what’s ‘normal’ and what’s not. Online help articles from healthcare providers can give you broad guidance, this app helps make it more personal and helps you take control of your mental health and arms you with information to be in the best possible headspace in those early days/months/years with your baby.
Simple but so effective!
Know what and why I’m
Feeling acts as a bit of a reflection - taking a quick reset break. Knowledge is power and all that. And love checking how I’m doing on the premium version. Data doesn’t lie.
- Happy Mummy Happy Baby Ltd
- 71 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Happy Mummy Happy Baby Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - 3 Months £1.79
- Premium - Yearly £5.49
- Premium - 6 Months £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.