I'm here to help you prepare for meetings and express your views, wishes and feelings to people like your social worker, IRO, advocate or leaving care worker. Tell me what you want to say to them and when you're done I'll give you a choice to save, send, or print what you've written.
What you say to MOMO is kept confidential within the app. You choose which workers to send your MOMO statements to. You can set up your own account and password. No personal data is stored on your device or computer.
MOMO is free to use. If your local authority or service provider has listed themselves on the app then you are given the option to send your views to your worker in that service. Otherwise you can still send your statement to anyone else, all you need is their email address.
By downloading MOMO you agree to its terms and conditions at http://www.mindofmyown.org.uk/privacy/
- Improvement - Change DOB example to a more recent year
- Bugfix - DOB tick positioning fixed
- Bugfix - Meeting type displaying twice
- Bugfix - Phone numbers not removed from profile when user opts out of SMS
- Bugfix - Meeting type checkboxes formed better
- Bugfix - Favicons fixed across browsers/devices
- Bugfix - Meeting type custom checkboxes
- Bugfix - Duplicate mobile number not saving
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app I think it is a great way to put your point across in meetings if you struggle to do so like me and I think it will help many other young people 😊
Really informative, more young people should check it out.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.