By Monzo Bank Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monzo is building the bank of the future, designed for the world we live in today.
Join the thousands of users who have used Monzo in more than 130 countries and become a part of the banking revolution.
• Get instant notifications every time you make a payment
• See how much you’re spending with built-in monthly spending analysis
• Freeze your Monzo Card instantly if you lose it, defrost it when you find it
• Receive intelligent insights into your spending habits
• Send money instantly to friends and family
• Top up your Monzo Card with Apple Pay or another debit card
• Use your card abroad as you would at home. There are no fees and you get the wholesale MasterCard® exchange rate
• No fees or charges
What people are saying about Monzo:
“Monzo set a record as the quickest crowd-funding campaign in history.” — Forbes
“Monzo is a snazzy mobile checking-account app.” — The Wall Street Journal
“A bank for people who hate banks.” — Bloomberg
“Monzo is a bank designed for the world we live in today.” — TechCrunch
The legal bit:
The term “Monzo Card” refers to the Monzo MasterCard® Prepaid Debit card. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref. 900051).
What's New in Version 1.9.1
Back at work? So are we. New year, new you. Let’s do this. Dust your Christmas body off for an update from your friends at Monzo. And join the gym.
• View your PIN in the app if you have Touch ID. Visit the Card tab to give it a go and activate it. Which brings us nicely on to…
• A redesigned Card tab. We’ve separated out your Profile settings and cleaned it all up for 2017. Which brings us nicely on to…
• More details of the limits on the Monzo Beta card and Monzo.me. It’s all in the new Card settings section. Which brings us nicely on to…
• Just kidding. That’s it! We fixed some miscellaneous bugs and of course made a bunch of performance improvements, because that’s what all the cool kids do.
All the New Year love and support to you, wonderful Monzonauts <3
Great card/bank - app slightly unstable
So took away 1 star. Will make 5* when app fixed! Basically have to log in every time via email link now. Didn't before. Must be an update problem. Please fix Monzo!
Otherwise I love using Monzo and it's now my primary payment card. Instead notifications and clear balance keeps me in control of spending especially abroad where you get instant conversion. Well done Monzo team!
Useless... the sign up procedure alone is a joke. Says it can't handle the current demand yet tries to force you to spam your friends to build its customer base. The carrot is they claim if you do then they'll send you a card immediately. Oh and the only address details they ask for is your postcode... however like most people there are numerous properties in certain postcodes so this supposed debit card could end up anywhere. This is a data collecting app trying to build a community and gives zero feeling of security. Wouldn't feel safe trusting my money with this app.
I love monzo, I travel around the world a lot and I always used to pay a lot of bank fee for my transactions but with monzo there is no fee (!), also love how it actually categorise my payments so well, I used a similar service with lloyds bank but most of the categories were wrong :/ I hope they add they current account soon as well