Manage your personal finances in the most comprehensive manner with Money. Track all your accounts, organize bills, budget your income and expenses, and keep full control over your personal finances.
Featured by Apple
Over 1.5 million people all over the world manage personal finances with Money.
Customers all over the world say that Money app is the best:
"It is truly an all in one app. Bill planning, budgeting, and keeping track of transactions…and it is all synced."
"Simplicity what makes it superb!"
With Money you will:
1. BUDGET INCOME AND EXPENSES WITH EASE. Just plan your income and expenses using detailed categories and input data when you actually spend money; once you analyze the difference between real and budgeted expenditures, you'll find ways to save more.
2. PAY BILLS ON TIME. A whole system of reminders and alerts showing a number of upcoming bills won't let you ever miss a bill payment.
3. TRACK EVERY ACCOUNT (credit cards, checking, savings account, etc.). It doesn't matter how many accounts you have. Download your financial data from your bank through OFX import and keep it always up-to-date with a single tap of your finger.
4. CONTROL ALL YOUR MONEY timely and totally by analyzing a number of sophisticated reports, graphs and diagrams.
5. USE ADVANTAGES OF THE INTEGRATED APPROACH. A bill paid from the bank account will automatically change the account balance and influence your budget. Using your own credit card when paying for business travel expenses you can keep separate accounting for your personal and business expenditures.
6. KEEP YOUR DATA IN SYNC on all your devices: iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Money in details:
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Bills planning
- Calendar with a view of all planned/paid/overdue expenses
- Recurring and automatic bills
- Alerts for bills, which close to due dates or overdue
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses)
- Attachment of receipt photos and voice comments
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Import of bank statements (OFX files)
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Balance change history
- Custom budget periodicity (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Recurring and non-recurring budgets (different budget amounts for every set period if needed)
- Categories & subcategories
- Multiple budgets
- Visual indicators for budget overspending
- Budget progress report
- Budget progress within each category and as a whole
- Budget trend chart in time
- Cash flow
- Projected balance
- Reports by accounts, classes, payees, transaction types, etc.
- Automatic iCloud synchronization (iPad, iPhone, Mac)
- Family sync via Bluetooth (iPhone, iPad)
- Totally secure
- Print and Export to PDF, QIF, CSV formats
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Several financial profiles in one app (f.e. personal profile, business profile)
- Built-in calculator
- 25 languages available
- User Guide - http://ibearmoney.com
- Feedback & Support - http://ibearmoney.com/help
Terms & Privacy
Money will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I've been working with this app for a long time. Up to now, I am still impressed by all the features even though £6.99 *is* overpriced.
I know, this review might seem a bit like an ad, but I promise, this is my opinion!
- stylish UI
- transaction history
- scheduled / recurring transactions
- multiple accounts (bank accounts, "cash", credit cards, assets, …)
- budget: see if you spend too much
- pie & bar charts: exp. / income
- cash flow graph
- iCloud & Bluetooth sync
- export to / import from file
- password protection
- multiple user accounts in 1 app
- steep learning curve (I don't think I used the help section)
- fast loading
- £6.99 is too much!
- needs a bit of time to find out how to set up your budgets (if you don't want to do it for every week / month / year one by one, you need to "(X)-out" the end date)
All in all, I think this is a great and useful money managing app. "Newcomers" might have a few problems in the beginning, but aren't too scared to press some buttons and experiment a bit (seriously, what's the worst that can happen), you'll find out quickly.
Hope this review was helpful and thanks for reading!
Great app! Much better with latest version but
This apps helps you stay on your monthly budget, it help ur enter transactions easily in the respective category. Great app! Needs lot of bug fixing! It can handle different account with any type currency and show ur total asset in one currency including all bank account irrespective of currency! But it's got lots of bugs! If u r ok to go through the pain of it crashing number of times! It's still worth it! I prefer 4.0 free version. Though i use the paid version now, it's is not worth the money! It has all the bugs as it's in free version! Then y pay £6! I made a mistake of buying the paid version assuming the bugs would be fixed here! But that's not true this bug is not yet fixed.
The Best in its Category!
I have spent so much money on trying to find an app like this and with so many options (mostly cheap options) i was ready to settle for second best.
Attention to detail is the key with this app. You get what you pay for with the mac version, the I phone app is great for when your on the go, and the iPad version for when my better half buys lunch at work.
Looking forward to seeing its future development!
- iBear LLC
- 41.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 iBear LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.